Hotels Brisbane & Gold Coast any recommendations

Old Jun 7th 2005, 4:55 pm
ad4ozz

Default Hotels Brisbane & Gold Coast any recommendations

Hi all nurses who have been to Oz.

Can any one recommend any not to dear hotels Brisbane and Gold Coast which are good for travelling with 10 yr old.

Around the £50 to £70 a night price???

Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hotels Brisbane & Gold Coast any recommendations

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Hi all nurses who have been to Oz.

Can any one recommend any not to dear hotels Brisbane and Gold Coast which are good for travelling with 10 yr old.

Around the £50 to £70 a night price???
There are hundreds of apartments and motels and they are very well equipped and nowhere near that price........as long as you travel outside any of the state's school holiday periods.

You should check before you go as lots of people from the southern states go to QLD during the winter.

Away from the school holidays you will have loads of choice.

I do not even bother booking but just check in as we go along.

G
Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:31 pm
ad4ozz

Cheers Grayling we are trying to avoid being tied down to set have to be in this hotel on that date etc. to give us the freedom to move and hopefully dive as we want to. Have a few places in mind for Cairns and Brisbane but a bit lost on the inbetween.

Old Jun 8th 2005, 11:39 pm
ad4ozz

PS. Grayling

I'm going to see Tubbs at the cinema tomorrow in new film Apolcolypse and I could have seen them live at Sunderland Empire in Nov but not sure I'll be in the country... .

I could allways call my Oz house Royston Vasey.

Favourite scene 'Bab's at the booth...bed like a butchers block'... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Do you know Royston Vasey really called Hatfield and is in Yorkshire.

Old Jun 9th 2005, 7:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Do you know Royston Vasey really called Hatfield and is in Yorkshire.
Actually it is Hadfield and in Derbyshire.

It is not far from where I live

You should have no trouble finding accomodation and most apartments have several rooms including a laundry and usually TV etc. They are also very cheap.
You will find places all along the coast usually right next to the sea. It is mostly holiday accomodation hence my warning about school holidays.

Have a good trip

G