Wikiposts

Homeless, 3 weeks to go!!!!

Old May 27th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough
Default Homeless, 3 weeks to go!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just a little update.

After having house on the market since last August we completed on the sale and moved out yesterday.

PSS moved our house contents on Wednesday and Thursday, they were very efficient this end.

Now living at my parents house for the next 3 weeks. Finish work on the 2nd, leaving "DO" on 10th June. Fly on the 18th from Manchester to Singapore, spend 3 nights in Singapore and land in Adelaide on 23rd!!

OMG its happening now :scared:
Old May 28th 2005, 3:52 am
ad4ozz

Default Re: Homeless, 3 weeks to go!!!!

Way to go Primrose.

House been on market less than a week and we think we have a definate buyer, my old next door neighbour (will find out Tuesday if bank said yes to his mortgage). He is terrified someone else gets our house so has offered the full asking price... .

Things at my end may suddenly be on fast forward...my husband keeps talking about changing the summer holiday to one way but will depend on house situation.

Hope they like that Nottingham accent over there... .

Good Luck keep us posted.

Old May 28th 2005, 6:17 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by primrose
Hi everyone,

Just a little update.

After having house on the market since last August we completed on the sale and moved out yesterday.

PSS moved our house contents on Wednesday and Thursday, they were very efficient this end.

Now living at my parents house for the next 3 weeks. Finish work on the 2nd, leaving "DO" on 10th June. Fly on the 18th from Manchester to Singapore, spend 3 nights in Singapore and land in Adelaide on 23rd!!

Thats brilliant news!!!!!! Gosh its all so real now!!!!!!! Where are you staying in Singapore? We have booked a hotel called 'Raffles The Plaza' and we are staying 4 nights in Singapore - its somewhere I've always wanted to visit. It is only 5 months now until me and Marc fly - I'm so excited!

Gonna start applying for jobs soon as have my QNC reg. and arrival date - not holding out much hope though as its maybe too early when I want to start work in December!

Anyway all the best and make sure you give us a long update post when you get there!

Lynn xxx
Old May 28th 2005, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Just a little update.

Hi Primrose

Enjoy your time in Singapore, we had a great time there

Look forward to meeting you soon

Di
Old May 28th 2005, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

did you book singapore stop over yourselves or did agent do it......any info on how youve arranged it would be good ....cheers
Sudds
Old May 29th 2005, 12:12 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sudds
did you book singapore stop over yourselves or did agent do it......any info on how youve arranged it would be good ....cheers
Sudds
If you fly with Singapore airlines they do 'stopover packages'. Your travel agent will have details.

G
Old May 29th 2005, 6:18 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Primrose in all you do and achieve,

I think I was talking to someone who knew you the other day.
Do you work on ward 12?
If you do i'ts a very small world, thats all I can say.

best wishes

Tinkax
Old May 29th 2005, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sudds
Sudds
Hi Sudds,
We booked our flights through Singapore Airlines online, then rang them in London to arrange the stopover (you can't book the stopover online). As Grayling as already said check out Singapore Airlines website for details of their stopover packages. Once paid for they send you a voucher which you present at a desk in Singapore airport.
Lisa
Old May 29th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Good luck Primrose in all you do and achieve,

I think I was talking to someone who knew you the other day.
Do you work on ward 12?
If you do i'ts a very small world, thats all I can say.

best wishes

Tinkax
Yep thats me!! :scared:
Old May 29th 2005, 7:37 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Yep thats me!! :scared:
well, it really is a small world then.
can fully understand your reasons for wanting to leave.

I'm currently working on ward 4 AKA "Have you got a bed 'cause there going to breach in 1 minute" ha ha

take care,
Tinkax
Old May 29th 2005, 8:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sudds,
We booked our flights through Singapore Airlines online, then rang them in London to arrange the stopover (you can't book the stopover online). As Grayling as already said check out Singapore Airlines website for details of their stopover packages. Once paid for they send you a voucher which you present at a desk in Singapore airport.
Lisa
Lisa

forgot to say

All the best with your move.

Hope it all works out.

Best wishes

G
Old May 29th 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi Primrose,
good luck with your move. Hopefully see you on the 'otherside' hoping to be there sept/0ct time, keep us posted
Old May 29th 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hi Primrose

Good luck and best wishes from us too. Our turn soon I hope
Old May 30th 2005, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi Lisa

things have moved fast, how are you feeling, little knot in the stomach, excited, scared

visited hubbies family this weekend, it will be the last time I see them it felt so strange and for the first time my stomach was churning, god knows what it will be like seeing my reles next week in yorkshire

good luck and have fun

Jackie
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:25 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya,
wow, today must be your last day at work then!!?
let us know how it goes!!!

sue x
ps good luck with it all!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.