Have ANMC skills assess now QNC to do

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:28 am
ad4ozz

Default Have ANMC skills assess now QNC to do

Any tips on the easiest way to transfer your ANMC to a QNC registration...

Is there a modified method as in you can say get info from ANMC anyone been there and done it???

Old Apr 15th 2005, 6:53 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Default Re: Have ANMC skills assess now QNC to do

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Any tips on the easiest way to transfer your ANMC to a QNC registration...

Is there a modified method as in you can say get info from ANMC anyone been there and done it???
You can't transfer your ANMC registration to the QNC. You have to do the full application for the QNC. The only way info could be shared is if you had had the QNC reg first and then went to the ANMC as a modified assessment. However you would have still had to have given the ANMC all the info you gave to the QNC. Licence renewal is from April 1st to June 30th with the ANMC, so now basically. Once you have the QNC reg you can renew online.
Lucy
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

I just emailed ANMC and asked them to transfer my documents over to QNC which they did they were very helpful

Jackie
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:12 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

I just emailed ANMC and asked them to transfer my documents over to QNC which they did they were very helpful

Jackie
Hi Jackie,
Did you inform the QNC that the ANMC were transfering your documents?
I am still awaiting my skills assessment but thought I'd wait to get a positve before I registered with the QNC. I had the NMC send verification to the QNC but the thought of having to do it all again! (getting info together for skills assessment).

Mandi
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi Jackie,
Did you inform the QNC that the ANMC were transfering your documents?
I am still awaiting my skills assessment but thought I'd wait to get a positve before I registered with the QNC. I had the NMC send verification to the QNC but the thought of having to do it all again! (getting info together for skills assessment).

Mandi
Hi

To be honest i cant remember but I did email them to see if they had arrived and they replied about 3 days later, unfortuneately i had to send them something else which has delayed registration but never mind

hope this helps

jackie
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:20 am
ad4ozz

Cheers Jackie... I will email ANMC then as part of the paper trail.....will the form filling ever stop????

Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:27 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Jackie. And good luck Ann mandi
Old Apr 15th 2005, 7:31 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Cheers Jackie... I will email ANMC then as part of the paper trail.....will the form filling ever stop????
Check with the QNC first and get a direct email address. Appears to have changed from when i did it then. Good news for all. I just know that when i asked if i could do it this way round they said no!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

jellyhead8000 is an unknown quantity at this point

No advice, luvvy, but the upside is that once started the QNC is a lot quicker than ANMC, had mine back in a couple of weeks (and a lovely little badge too!) Jill
Old Apr 17th 2005, 6:50 pm
ad4ozz

Question Re: Have ANMC skills assess now QNC to do

Cheers Jelly...but stuck already on the first page of Application package QNC1 it states only send $44 if you wish to be endorsed and you are currently registered or enrolled

OR

send that plus $72 if you want to be endorsed and licenced making $116 total.

I TAKE IT I HAVE TO BE ENDORSED WHATEVER THAT MEANS AND NEED A LICENCE TO PRACTICE.....as although I am already a registered nurse I need their licence to practice don't I??????

Any help much appretiated...anyone else remember how much they paid to QNC..

Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

It cost me £29 and I got a nice badge too.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:05 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Cheers Jelly...but stuck already on the first page of Application package QNC1 it states only send $44 if you wish to be endorsed and you are currently registered or enrolled

OR

send that plus $72 if you want to be endorsed and licenced making $116 total.

I TAKE IT I HAVE TO BE ENDORSED WHATEVER THAT MEANS AND NEED A LICENCE TO PRACTICE.....as although I am already a registered nurse I need their licence to practice don't I??????

Any help much appretiated...anyone else remember how much they paid to QNC..
You are not applying for endorsement. This means appying for Midwifery or Mental health on top of being a registered nurse.

You will need to pay the application fee (as this is your first time to apply to Queensland) AND the Licence fee, for the actual licence.

Next year you would just pay the licence fee as you will already on the register.
So this time, you pay the full $116.
Hope that helps.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:15 pm
ad4ozz

Cheers looks like I have to shell out the full amount then as need the licence not just the endorsement... .

Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:43 pm
ad4ozz

Unhappy Re: Have ANMC skills assess now QNC to do

have tried asking QNC for email address for ANMC to send stuff and nothing back, anyone had same problem?

Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

have tried asking QNC for email address for ANMC to send stuff and nothing back, anyone had same problem?

Hi

try this

[email protected]

she is someone that deals with international registrations and sent my docs of

hope this helps

Jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.