Got the job

Old Oct 29th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Got the job

Hi to everyone.
Borrowed a friends PC as in the UK untill monday.
For those who have followed my threads, Got the job on monday offered me the post after interview, it all went really well.
Will be sending registration docs to Oz tommorrow as will be heading back to Cyprus on Monday morning so will catch up with forum next week.
Hubby so excited he has put our villa up for sale!!

Di
Old Oct 29th 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got the job

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Hi to everyone.
For those who have followed my threads, Got the job on monday offered me the post after interview, it all went really well.
Will be sending registration docs to Oz tommorrow as will be heading back to Cyprus on Monday morning so will catch up with forum next week.

Di
CONGRATS DI !! have a few of these and speak to you soon.

well done

Trish
Old Oct 29th 2004, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish
CONGRATS DI !! have a few of these and speak to you soon.

well done

Trish
well done di, congratulations
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:01 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=harveyhare]Hi to everyone.

Hi Di
Well done and congratulations on getting the job! Have a few
Hope the sale of your villa goes better than the sale of the UK properties at the mo.
Hope all goes well
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Got the job

Well done Best Wishes love ireland