free help kit for anc application etc.

Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:46 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: free help kit for anc application etc.

AfricanD

Blow it out your arse!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:57 pm
ad4ozz

Talking Re: free help kit for anc application etc.

Well it turns out strangely enough I am a nurse even in Australia, at least for the next 2 years for migration purposes…..Yipeeee….as I received a positive Skills Assessment today only 24 days after request was posted.

Just to fuel earlier arguments did need skills assessment for my permanent skilled independent visa and thinking about it don’t need to register with Queensland until I know I can get into the country for definite. Can understand why people being sponsored can circumvent the ANMC but now I have their expensive bit of paper can go onto my main visa application.

Thanks for your help and advice with this first step anyone who has...and all play happy together... .

Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:48 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz

Just to fuel earlier arguments did need skills assessment for my permanent skilled independent visa and thinking about it don’t need to register with Queensland until I know I can get into the country for definite. Can understand why people being sponsored can circumvent the ANMC but now I have their expensive bit of paper can go onto my main visa application.
Ad4ozz
There was never a debate about whether you need an assessment from the ANMC for a silled independent visa.
This was never an issue.

The argument was that people who already had a visa ( those on parent, spouse, those with a visa through their partner's skills etc.) could apply for registration to a state without going through the ANMC.
Also it is cheaper to register in a state first and then do the ANMC modified assessment.
You could have had a cheaper bit of paper to go on your main visa application

G

Last edited by Grayling; Nov 19th 2004 at 2:00 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Ha Ha
Went out last night to the pub and missed all the fun !!!!!!
Bl**dy typical. Annoyed that i was not here after also taking a slaying for previous replies.
And as for threats of being reported to mod.......were we all meant to be :scared: LOL
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:38 pm
ad4ozz

No prob's Grayling...by the way just exchange rated the expensive bit of paper and it costs £244.64 and doesn't look as impressive as the cost makes it sound... .

Well out in the freezing cold British weather for a meal....have fun everyone.

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 10:01 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

bugger, missed the bun fight!!

funny really, that africarse got so upset cos he was only being 'helpful' posting that link; if he'd bothered to look, that link was posted yonks ago (before us nurses got our own forum on BE...!!)......think it was about a year ago.
what a pillock.....

well done to grayling for maintaining a dignified calm through out.......these pesky trolls do get stuck in your teeth a bit sometimes dont they?

sue
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 10:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
bugger, missed the bun fight!!

funny really, that africarse got so upset cos he was only being 'helpful' posting that link; if he'd bothered to look, that link was posted yonks ago (before us nurses got our own forum on BE...!!)......think it was about a year ago.
what a pillock.....

well done to grayling for maintaining a dignified calm through out.......these pesky trolls do get stuck in your teeth a bit sometimes dont they?

sue
Hi Sue

If you check back you will see that it was africand who posted that link in the first place, a year ago

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...86#post1045386

Anyway, hope you are well.

Best wishes

G

Last edited by Grayling; Nov 23rd 2004 at 10:19 am.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 10:24 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hi Sue

If you check back you will see that it was africand who posted that link in the first place, a year ago

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...86#post1045386

Anyway, hope you are well.

Best wishes

G

hehehe.....what a twonk!
im fine cheers G, yourself?

sue