free help kit for anc application etc.

Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:27 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: free help kit for anc application etc.

Originally Posted by africand
Oh I'm not angry, You did post that statement and it, more than anything else in this thread was misleading.

I DO question why you questioned my original intend and then felt the need to repeat it on an individual posting to this thread, challenging me to come forth. How silly - what were you suggesting ...that I was seeking personal gain from a free product. I DO question your continued communication. And most pertinantly, I question whether you remember what you wrote 6+or- posts ago.

However, you are most welcome to your retirement,

It would appear that you might need a rest after all this posting, just over a free help kit for anc application etc. thread. How bloody silly is that.

You need to take a chill pill. You have made yourself look rather foolish.

Last edited by lucyb; Nov 18th 2004 at 2:31 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucyb
No wonder a brick wall hit
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
To Africand - GET A LIFE

Stop promoting that book, this is not a site for advertisement.

Stop insulting Grayling.

I have found Grayling very useful with help and my visa process, The info is on all the websites for everyone to see if you look - although interpreting the jargon is sometimes more difficult, and thats where experienced members like G ome in useful. You seem to have come on here to once again promote this book (are you on comission!!??)

I have ignored your post up until now as its boring, but now think its time someone told you african't to get a life and go elsewhere. The nursing forum dosen't need you (or Australia for that matter!)

Thanks SOO much for the adviceYour tone is agressive, talk about boring, you go elsewhere we dont need nurses like you in OZ
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

How is challenging nonsense making me look foolish.

You are rude in that suggestion. All I entered in the first place was a link and you and your party mates have had a ball deriding my challenge to Grayling - what did you all marry him?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Once again, for anyone that failed to understand plain English

I did not, nor have I ever had any payment, kickback, benefit or other promise from the suppliers of that link.

How could I receive benefit from a link I found free on the net?

It is those that slag me off that look stupid when you print all the replies out.

Leave me alone.

The next reply that bitches about me will be reported, I am seriously upset by this and intend to pass all corro onto a moderator.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:06 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest you calm down, and stop attacking anyone that challanges your posts.
Greyling has responded to each and every one of your points.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by harveyhare
I totally agree Grayling,

I thought you only had skills assessment for the points towards skilled independent.
Hope this does not frighten some into wasting money when they don't need to go down that route.

Di
Again I read your ludicrous reply. The Assessment DOES NOT give you points
I hope this does scare some of you from MY country as it will give the REAL applicants some room.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by darkless
GO Grayling!!!

AfricanD - What the hell are you on?!?!!?
What are you creatures? Do you want help or just a circus. You Dont deserve a job in OZ let alone a bit of advice about how to get residency. As an Australian with a UK wife, I am astounded, ashamed and disgusted.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 5:55 pm

What are you creatures? Do you want help or just a circus. You Dont deserve a job in OZ let alone a bit of advice about how to get residency. As an Australian with a UK wife, I am astounded, ashamed and disgusted.

Oh behave.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:08 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh behave.
Why did I think of Austin Powers when you said that Lucy?!!

Grayling, don't take any of this to heart. I think this person has a bee in their bonnet because they can't stand being made a fool of (and in such a nice, civilised way may I add). You've kept your decorum and this hasn't turned into a cat fight.

You are highly regarded by some on here, remember that.

D D
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:17 pm

[QUOTE=african

The next reply that bitches about me will be reported, I am seriously upset by this and intend to pass all corro onto a moderator.[/QUOTE]

It's you who should be barred, with your offensive and agressive posts...so report away, we will all enjoy watching this thread in the meantime. What planet are YOU from, nutjob?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
This can be obtained from for free
http://www.ausivisa.com/ausiv/downloads/nursesekit.pdf
any help is better than no help...
Once again, how stupid is it. It is a free book for those that care.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Dont you have anything better to do?

Quote you below in regard to your misinformation.

I really see no point in applying to the ANC for initial assessment.

It is just as easy to register in a state first and then apply for the far cheaper modified ANC assessment. You have to register in a state anyway.

Unless you are needing points for your migration application you do not need to apply to the ANC at all.
Grayling 2004

So youve got your visa, your reg, hopefully a f.. job SOMEWHERE, pee off and let people have a decent, conceipt-less discussion.
Can I just say that I registered with the NBSA first and then did modified assessment with the ANMC afterwards, so Grayling is correct in what he says.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:11 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

oh dear I think someone was banned! Absolutely unbelievable how they can attack people who know what they are talking about and have been there, then say we are rude! There is justice in the world then.

Lynn
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

rayandjane is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
To Africand - GET A LIFE

Stop promoting that book, this is not a site for advertisement.

Stop insulting Grayling.

I have found Grayling very useful with help and my visa process, The info is on all the websites for everyone to see if you look - although interpreting the jargon is sometimes more difficult, and thats where experienced members like G ome in useful. You seem to have come on here to once again promote this book (are you on comission!!??)

I have ignored your post up until now as its boring, but now think its time someone told you african't to get a life and go elsewhere. The nursing forum dosen't need you (or Australia for that matter!)

Ding, ding....end of round one!!!!

We must admit that Grayling does have a wealth of knowledge that can (and has) help us poor, mortal, hopeful immigrants It would be a shame if G was to feel less inclined to participate in the forum because of a silly disagreement so can we suggest that Afri & G adhere to the time-honoured tradition in this type of disagreement & "Take it outside". That way, those of us who find the whole argument amusing can carry on watching it from the safety of our armchairs (a bit like "Pay per view" Boxing on Sky!!!!) in there and then dive back into the Nursing Forum to get good advice from the people who have done it so we can all get the hell out of the UK as fast as possible and get into the real life in Oz!!!!!!!!!!!! Any info provided will help someone somewhere.

P.s. Hi Lynn, hope the trip to the solicitors goes well!!! (i.e. Not too expensive)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.