free help kit for anc application etc.

Old Nov 14th 2004, 10:25 am
ad4ozz

Default Re: free help kit for anc application etc.

Originally Posted by harveyhare
I totally agree Grayling,

I thought you only had skills assessment for the points towards skilled independent.
Hope this does not frighten some into wasting money when they don't need to go down that route.

Di
As I have said before I went down the ANC route as want to get everything in and logged before 40th... ...birthday and going via state would have delayed skills assessment for points for skilled independent. Others with more time to play with will save money as Grayling said by going the state route and if you are younger and have more time to play with and less grey hair.

Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:36 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
As I have said before I went down the ANC route as want to get everything in and logged before 40th... ...birthday and going via state would have delayed skills assessment for points for skilled independent. Others with more time to play with will save money as Grayling said by going the state route and if you are younger and have more time to play with and less grey hair.

I've got plenty of grey hair and am well over 40

Fortunately I only needed to register with the state because I already have a resdency visa.

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:59 pm
ad4ozz

See you are ahead of the game on grey hair and visa... .

Old Nov 17th 2004, 7:53 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
See you are ahead of the game on grey hair and visa... .
Where's Africand?

Still not had an explanation for the earlier statement

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

africand is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
I've got plenty of grey hair and am well over 40

Fortunately I only needed to register with the state because I already have a resdency visa.

G
Well that says it all doesnt it.

I am astounded that you, portraying yourself on the moral high ground, question the connections of fellow forum members - check your facts honey. So you already have a residency visa, your over 40, you have grey hair. Yippee. Lots of people dont and you seem radically prepared to shoot down those who maybe dont have a visa.
You are an irresponsible scumbag and my involvement with AusiVisa is one in which I have found FREE, GOOD advice for everyone who is interested by searching the web and these forums.
your a bore
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Where's Africand?

Still not had an explanation for the earlier statement

G
Braggard
Old Nov 18th 2004, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by harveyhare
I totally agree Grayling,

I thought you only had skills assessment for the points towards skilled independent.
Hope this does not frighten some into wasting money when they don't need to go down that route.

Di
Sorry to appear Frightening or Scary or whatever but a skills assessment is exactly what it says -It gives you no points.

It is the only way a nurse or any other skilled individual can actually apply for a skilled visa unless they have the luxury of a sponsorship in which case they dont need to apply for a skilled visa in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but who out there has a clinic/hospital/regional health authority that has offerred them a contract and is going to organise a temporary visa???
The process for obtaining permanent residence in OZ as a skilled migrant requires you to pass a skills assessment before they can apply for residency unless they only want a temp visa. The ANC assess your skill and experience, they dont allocate points, they dont recommend points, they have nothing to do with points. They do recommend yes or no for the visa app. which then does that stuff.

It infuriates me that just because I write something about good help [alongwith a few other poster's] someone has to try and build intrigue and scaremongery into the post.

A load of bollocks, the book described by my felllow poster at the beginning of this thread is f.. free. What is Grayling on about apart from the latter part of the para above.
Oh and he has his visa already
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by africand
Sorry to appear Frightening or Scary or whatever but a skills assessment is exactly what it says -It gives you no points.

It is the only way a nurse or any other skilled individual can actually apply for a skilled visa unless they have the luxury of a sponsorship in which case they dont need to apply for a skilled visa in the first place.
You said:

"Anyone misguided enough to think that applying to the ANC is just for points needs to check their facts before participating in this or any other forum."

I suggested that that statement would worry some people and asked for an explanation.

Where has anyone suggested that the ANMC can allocate points?

All that I have said (and others) is that if you already have a visa then you do not need to apply to the ANMC for a skills assessment. I think most people know that it is DIMIA who decide on visas and no one has suggested otherwise.

Now please tell us why anyone who already has a visa needs to apply to the ANMC.
If you have a visa you apply directly to the state registration board. It says that on the ANMC website so it is no secret.

Insulting me will not alter that.

And most people know I have a visa because I often say so.

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Well that says it all doesnt it.
So you already have a residency visa, your over 40, you have grey hair. Yippee. Lots of people dont and you seem radically prepared to shoot down those who maybe dont have a visa.

You are an irresponsible scumbag

your a bore
Thank you for the flattery.

Many people would think that I had given some good advice on this forum despite being an irresponsible scumbag.

Please give an example of how I am "radically prepared to shoot down those who maybe don't have a visa".

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for the flattery.

Many people would think that I had given some good advice on this forum despite being an irresponsible scumbag.

Please give an example of how I am "radically prepared to shoot down those who maybe don't have a visa".

G
Dont you have anything better to do?

Quote you below in regard to your misinformation.

I really see no point in applying to the ANC for initial assessment.

It is just as easy to register in a state first and then apply for the far cheaper modified ANC assessment. You have to register in a state anyway.

Unless you are needing points for your migration application you do not need to apply to the ANC at all.
Grayling 2004

So youve got your visa, your reg, hopefully a f.. job SOMEWHERE, pee off and let people have a decent, conceipt-less discussion.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Dont you have anything better to do?

Quote you below in regard to your misinformation.

I really see no point in applying to the ANC for initial assessment.

It is just as easy to register in a state first and then apply for the far cheaper modified ANC assessment. You have to register in a state anyway.

Unless you are needing points for your migration application you do not need to apply to the ANC at all.
Grayling 2004

So youve got your visa, your reg, hopefully a f.. job SOMEWHERE, pee off and let people have a decent, conceipt-less discussion.
You can register in a state first and then apply to the ANMC for a modified assessment....FACT.

Where is the deceipt?

I don't need a job as I have retired thank you.

Why are you so angry?

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

You can register in a state first and then apply to the ANMC for a modified assessment....FACT.

Where is the deceipt?

I don't need a job as I have retired thank you.

Why are you so angry?

G
Oh I'm not angry, You did post that statement and it, more than anything else in this thread was misleading.

I DO question why you questioned my original intend and then felt the need to repeat it on an individual posting to this thread, challenging me to come forth. How silly - what were you suggesting ...that I was seeking personal gain from a free product. I DO question your continued communication. And most pertinantly, I question whether you remember what you wrote 6+or- posts ago.

However, you are most welcome to your retirement,

It would appear that you might need a rest after all this posting, just over a free help kit for anc application etc. thread. How bloody silly is that.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:53 pm
Bitter and twisted

Oh I'm not angry, You did post that statement and it, more than anything else in this thread was misleading.

I DO question why you questioned my original intend and then felt the need to repeat it on an individual posting to this thread, challenging me to come forth. How silly - what were you suggesting ...that I was seeking personal gain from a free product. I DO question your continued communication. And most pertinantly, I question whether you remember what you wrote 6+or- posts ago.

However, you are most welcome to your retirement,

It would appear that you might need a rest after all this posting, just over a free help kit for anc application etc. thread. How bloody silly is that.
Insult me all you like. I've been insulted loads of times before.

Where is my statement misleading?

As to the 'Free' document. If you read it it does suggest that you can PURCHASE a visa application Kit.

You were also posting about this pack a year ago so you must have found it useful. Others will make up their own mind.

I think it unnecessary.

As this is a public forum I will continue to post as and when I choose. It is for other forum users to decide whether my posts are useful or not

G
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:22 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: free help kit for anc application etc.

To Africand - GET A LIFE

Stop promoting that book, this is not a site for advertisement.

Stop insulting Grayling.

I have found Grayling very useful with help and my visa process, The info is on all the websites for everyone to see if you look - although interpreting the jargon is sometimes more difficult, and thats where experienced members like G ome in useful. You seem to have come on here to once again promote this book (are you on comission!!??)

I have ignored your post up until now as its boring, but now think its time someone told you african't to get a life and go elsewhere. The nursing forum dosen't need you (or Australia for that matter!)

Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Insult me all you like. I've been insulted loads of times before.

Where is my statement misleading?

As to the 'Free' document. If you read it it does suggest that you can PURCHASE a visa application Kit.

You were also posting about this pack a year ago so you must have found it useful. Others will make up their own mind.

I think it unnecessary.

As this is a public forum I will continue to post as and when I choose. It is for other forum users to decide whether my posts are useful or not

G
GO Grayling!!!

AfricanD - What the hell are you on?!?!!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.