format for university transcript???

Old May 19th 2012, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

shelz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default format for university transcript???

Hi there,

Trying to get my university transcripts together - anyone know what format is needed for AHPRA and what exactly what details are needed??

Help would be much appreciated x

Last edited by shelz; May 19th 2012 at 2:04 pm. Reason: spelling mistake
Old May 19th 2012, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: format for university transcript???

Originally Posted by shelz
Hi there,

Trying to get my university transcripts together - anyone know what format is needed for AHPRA and what exactly what details are needed??

Help would be much appreciated x
shelz your uni does this for you, they know what APHRA wants. I was lucky that they sent me a copy for info but they send directly to APHRA in case they are changed. The academic officer told me it keeps the Uni right.

I was told it is a syllabus transcript and not just the academic transcript APHRA wants because they want to know courses/subjects/hours etc.
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

oh thankyou,

so should I request Uni transcripts once i have gathered all my data and posted the application form and documents to AHPRA? otherwise they might get my transcripts before my application form??
Old May 22nd 2012, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about

oh thankyou,

so should I request Uni transcripts once i have gathered all my data and posted the application form and documents to AHPRA? otherwise they might get my transcripts before my application form??
It can take a few weeks/months to get it together depending on how long ago it was completed. Can you check with the uni how long it will take and decide then?
Old May 23rd 2012, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

yeah, good thinking, i have 2 different uni's that i will need to approach so think i probably best get everything else together 1st,

still need to sort my CPD and statement of service out - do you know for my statement of service if i can attach a copy of my role and responsibilities rather than my boss listing them all on the statement??
Old May 23rd 2012, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

yeah, good thinking, i have 2 different uni's that i will need to approach so think i probably best get everything else together 1st,

still need to sort my CPD and statement of service out - do you know for my statement of service if i can attach a copy of my role and responsibilities rather than my boss listing them all on the statement??
Some have done that, I didn't. I hand wrote a draft statement and discussed/agreed it with my line manager, whom I have worked with in different roles since 1996, at my monthly supervision and it was then typed onto headed notepaper and she reviewed it and signed it. A lot was taken from my job description but also from my objectives and the delivery against specific outcomes.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Shenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant futureShenni has a brilliant future
Smile Re: format for university transcript???

I got a statement of service which was when I started and what role and I also included a job description when I sent my application in and on my CV I listed the different tasks I have undertaken as a RMN as it varied from the job description