ENG converted to RMN

Old Jan 5th 2007, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Question ENG converted to RMN

Sorry me again! I converted to RMN from ENG 7 years ago. Do i have to send details of both quals for my skills assessment or would my RMN stuff be enough? Thanks
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ENG converted to RMN

Hi i qualified as an EN in Scotland many years ago and have since completed the conversion course and like you am now RMN. I sent certified copies of my EN certificate with details, dates etc of my EN training. You will need a transcript of your RMN training from the Uni/college you were attached to.
Yeah it is mind boggling but stick with it, one step at a time. Good luck. Donna
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Thanks Donna, mind boggling & that's putting it nicely! So does that mean i don't need a transcript of my EN training?? Maureen
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mo33
Thanks Donna, mind boggling & that's putting it nicely! So does that mean i don't need a transcript of my EN training?? Maureen
Hi Maureen I never sent a transcript re the EN only because the college I originally trained at no longer existed. If you can get a transcript I would send it. Where are you thinking of heading to in Oz Donna
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Donna, thinking of Perth. Well, been thinking for about 3 years now and finally new years day decided its got to be better!! We'll give it a go anyway! Where are you headed and how knee deep are you in paperwork? or have you got your visas?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi Donna, thinking of Perth. Well, been thinking for about 3 years now and finally new years day decided its got to be better!! We'll give it a go anyway! Where are you headed and how knee deep are you in paperwork? or have you got your visas?
Hi Maureen We are heading to Brisbane. No thankfully our paper mountain is over. We sent our application off May 06. Meds and pcc's sent 1st Dec so we are back to the waiting game. It is frustrating getting all the info together but hang in there.