email from case officer

Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point
Default email from case officer

Hi folks

Just to let you know. I received and email from adelaide today. I had contacted them last week and was expecting the usual reply ' you do not have a case officer yet' but was extremely surprised and delighted to read that my assurors details have been forwarded to centrelink. It's such a relief to know that everything is going to plan. Although it's not the final hurdle I'm hope I'll be able to say 'got it' very soon.

Thanks for all your support.
Jayne
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:41 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough
Default Re: email from case officer

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
Hi folks

Just to let you know. I received and email from adelaide today. I had contacted them last week and was expecting the usual reply ' you do not have a case officer yet' but was extremely surprised and delighted to read that my assurors details have been forwarded to centrelink. It's such a relief to know that everything is going to plan. Although it's not the final hurdle I'm hope I'll be able to say 'got it' very soon.

Jayne
Hiya Jayne

I'm soooooo pleased you've finally heard something!

I look forward to your got it post!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki x
Old Oct 14th 2004, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: email from case officer

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
Hi folks

Jayne

Thank goodness for your post Jayne !
As you know we're now on the countdown to departure and my husband asked me what was going on with you guys . I said " don't know" 'cause I haven't really been on line a lot just now , so I was going to post a thread asking what was happening.

Glad to see things are moving for you at last , hopefully the reassurance that someone is looking at your visa now might make things a wee bit easier for you all. Truth is I know nothing will relax you until you get that letter but you know it's gonna happen soon.

So until I have time to chat again , take care and stay with it. Our good wishes are with you because we remember what its like to sit with your whole life in limbo.

Take care ,

Tass. x