dont know what to do

Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default dont know what to do

hi all
i dont know if anyone can answer this for me but i hope so..

basicaly i am a nurse OH a fitter we have been chuntering on about making the move for about a year now (god how time flies)

we were going on OH skills as he had more work experience but no quals and then they removed pathway D..so we decided to go on mine i now have 2 years under my belt but when i was 17 i eloped with a brunian married him under islamiclaw stayed 6 years and came home after a NASTY fight to leave.... i have since managed to track down my dicorce cert (or there version of one) and after getting it translated it was sufficient for english law to let me remarry (marriage cert says previeous marraige dissolved)

but will the Aust gov/anmc accept that or will they need to see my marraige cert!

i am losing sleep over this as i could have started this process already but i darent until i know it would be ok

soory it is a long post

very stressed out SA wannabe

debbie
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: dont know what to do

Hi Debbie, how u doing try not to worry, i am sure all the anc will need is youre divorce certificate from the first marriage, or a translation of it. If the certificate was sufficient for british law to allow a second marriage then it should be sufficient for the anc, who as far as am aware only require the divorce certificate. If you are realy worried maybe seek a consultation with an agent on this matter. Hope this sets your'e mind at rest and good luck with the application, take care,
Rach