debbiemc/MrsJFW ... hows it going?

Old Nov 24th 2007, 3:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default debbiemc/MrsJFW ... hows it going?

had a text from debs a couple of weeks ago, and read a post by jackie around the same time ... so come on ladies, how about an update???

miss you girls!!

sue xxx
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: debbiemc/MrsJFW ... hows it going?

Hellooo! I'm still alive and kicking!

We are just getting ready to move into our house next week 5th Dec! I am so excited! We will have proper furniture to sit on for the first time in months as we have kept it in storage to save moving it all ourselves!

I am doing ok at work, its a bit quiet the CCU for me so I am transfering to ICU in January! The people I work with are lovely. I have met lovely people here in Cleveland too, we are really happy here.

Hubbys job is still a bit quiet for him, not sure if he will stay or look for something else in the new year. Its the travelling thats more of an issue for him as he has to go over the dreaded gateway bridge to the northside every day. the company are good though and they are flying him down to Sydney next Thursday for a xmas party on a boat in Darling Harbour! Great timing as we only move into the house on the Wednesday!

Kids have settled great in school too. They really enjoy it.

All in all we are doing fine Sue, just need to get organised for xmas once we are in the house, but things are so laid back here, its not hard to fall into that way of life!

How are things going with you?

ps. I still do little updates on facebook Sue and add pictures now and then, have a look when you get some time!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:09 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: debbiemc/MrsJFW ... hows it going?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hellooo! I'm still alive and kicking!

We are just getting ready to move into our house next week 5th Dec! I am so excited! We will have proper furniture to sit on for the first time in months as we have kept it in storage to save moving it all ourselves!

I am doing ok at work, its a bit quiet the CCU for me so I am transfering to ICU in January! The people I work with are lovely. I have met lovely people here in Cleveland too, we are really happy here.

Hubbys job is still a bit quiet for him, not sure if he will stay or look for something else in the new year. Its the travelling thats more of an issue for him as he has to go over the dreaded gateway bridge to the northside every day. the company are good though and they are flying him down to Sydney next Thursday for a xmas party on a boat in Darling Harbour! Great timing as we only move into the house on the Wednesday!

Kids have settled great in school too. They really enjoy it.

All in all we are doing fine Sue, just need to get organised for xmas once we are in the house, but things are so laid back here, its not hard to fall into that way of life!

How are things going with you?

ps. I still do little updates on facebook Sue and add pictures now and then, have a look when you get some time!

hi jackie!
glad to hear life is good!!
I know things were tense with your daughter at one point, but sounds like shes happy??
fantastic!
i tend to only go on facebook to play scrabble these days ... sad thing that i am
will keep an eye out on your page then ..
keep in touch!
sue xx