c.v's

Old Feb 5th 2006, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: c.v's

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Sue,

How are you?

I have just popped on for a moment. I am on nights at the moment on HDU.

I'm glad to hear I am on the right lines with my CV then. I couldn't get my CV down to 2 pages if I tried! And I haven't listed all my courses I've done, only the main ones. :scared:

Jackie

thanks for all the tips and info girls, anne you've got me panicking about interviews, i'm crap at the best of times!!!!!!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:07 am
lichfield jock

frewy will become famous soon enoughfrewy will become famous soon enough

Hi Sue,

How are you?

I'm glad to hear I am on the right lines with my CV then. I couldn't get my CV down to 2 pages if I tried! And I haven't listed all my courses I've done, only the main ones. :scared:

Jackie
Hi Jackie

I am good thanks. Good to hear from you.

I have found it really helpful having this outline that came from an Australian only nursing agency. I would never have included the universities that the hospital is affiliated with for one.

I am off to Bristol am on a training course. I usually get to work 8am - usually just me unless a miracle occurs if you fancy coffee on way home. I am based in outpatients - although do work for transplant!

I hope you have had some luck with work and references. We are nearly ready to send visa off. Exciitng - ho wabout you?

Sue
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:27 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frewy
Hi Jackie

I am good thanks. Good to hear from you.

I have found it really helpful having this outline that came from an Australian only nursing agency. I would never have included the universities that the hospital is affiliated with for one.

I am off to Bristol am on a training course. I usually get to work 8am - usually just me unless a miracle occurs if you fancy coffee on way home. I am based in outpatients - although do work for transplant!

I hope you have had some luck with work and references. We are nearly ready to send visa off. Exciitng - ho wabout you?

Sue
Sue I am hoping to get skills assessment off this week. Just waiting for references now. Hoping they will be ready monday/tuesday. Then need to get all the documents photocopied and then certified by the solicitor.

Would love to do coffee Sue, but I give a lift home to one of the nurses on CSU and just to make things worse, our bath is leaking through the kitchen ceiling, so will need to sort out with insurance peeps in the morning! I can see a busy week instore for me. Are you in at 8am every morning? Perhaps we could arrange to meet next week sometime? Tues/Weds 14th or 15th I could do. Let me know if its convenient with you.

Jackie
Old Feb 5th 2006, 8:20 am
lichfield jock

frewy will become famous soon enoughfrewy will become famous soon enough

Sue I am hoping to get skills assessment off this week. Just waiting for references now. Hoping they will be ready monday/tuesday. Then need to get all the documents photocopied and then certified by the solicitor.

Would love to do coffee Sue, but I give a lift home to one of the nurses on CSU and just to make things worse, our bath is leaking through the kitchen ceiling, so will need to sort out with insurance peeps in the morning! I can see a busy week instore for me. Are you in at 8am every morning? Perhaps we could arrange to meet next week sometime? Tues/Weds 14th or 15th I could do. Let me know if its convenient with you.

Jackie
Either is good with me Jackie. latest ever in unless called out is 8.15. Not on call 13th so 14th would be good for me. I hope all goes well with assessment - I am now in possession of reg card for WA. Nothing like ours. It is gold - more like diners card but one step further forward thats what you have to remember.

Speak soon & hope shift goes well
Sue
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:07 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi Sue,

How are you?

Jackie

New you couldn't resist
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:22 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi Sue,

How are you?

Jackie

Show off
Old Feb 5th 2006, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thanks for all the tips and info girls, anne you've got me panicking about interviews, i'm crap at the best of times!!!!!!

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE can be as crap as me, what the hell is wrong with me

I think it is the fact i trained such a long time ago, i feel i can't compete with the youngsters
Old Feb 6th 2006, 5:39 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Show off

Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:08 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

The interviews not so bad they were all friendly enough just do them different. I had big panick about drugs test as hadn't done one since I trained although I gave morphine etc. daily. In the end I had it without realising so don't panick it's not worth it start your new life stress free...LOL.

Think positive there's that many jobs you couldn't fail to get one... .
Old Feb 7th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
The interviews not so bad they were all friendly enough just do them different. I had big panick about drugs test as hadn't done one since I trained although I gave morphine etc. daily. In the end I had it without realising so don't panick it's not worth it start your new life stress free...LOL.

Think positive there's that many jobs you couldn't fail to get one... .
OMG drugs test :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2006, 11:09 am

OMG drugs test :scared:

Oh shit :scared:
Old Feb 7th 2006, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I had hospital orientation the other day, included for nurses drug calcs.......well not at all difficult, basic stuff drip rates, how much would you give ect....4 Uk nurses no probs.....nearly all of the OZ nurses stuck at first base the other overseas nurses had'nt a clue......then the women facilitating gave them the answers cos she wanted everyone to pass :scared:
all the best
jacqui
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by s/nurse
I had hospital orientation the other day, included for nurses drug calcs.......well not at all difficult, basic stuff drip rates, how much would you give ect....4 Uk nurses no probs.....nearly all of the OZ nurses stuck at first base the other overseas nurses had'nt a clue......then the women facilitating gave them the answers cos she wanted everyone to pass :scared:
all the best
jacqui

Relief!!!! i thought they actually tested us for drugs coz i might just fail