Bye for now.....

Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Talking Bye for now.....

We are leaving our house on Wednesday to stay at my MIL's until we fly on the 5th.

I will take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to those who have given there advice and support to us through this process, it would have been a lot harder to do without you.

I will try to log on when I can to catch up on the news on my lap top, WiFi permitting.

To those of you who are still in the process.....there is light at the end of the tunnel.....to those of you living your dream....I hope it is going well
see you soon
jacqui and family

PS
and for those of us about to fly....I hope the jet lag is'nt to bad
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:24 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bye for now.....

Originally Posted by s/nurse
We are leaving our house on Wednesday to stay at my MIL's until we fly on the 5th.

I will take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to those who have given there advice and support to us through this process, it would have been a lot harder to do without you.

I will try to log on when I can to catch up on the news on my lap top, WiFi permitting.

To those of you who are still in the process.....there is light at the end of the tunnel.....to those of you living your dream....I hope it is going well
see you soon
jacqui and family

PS
Bon voyage, hope you have a good journey, look forward to hearing from you on the other side.
Take care
Mandi x
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:42 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Jackie, wishing you all the best down under.

keep us updated on how things are going once your settled.

love Traceyxx
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse

see you soon
jacqui and family

PS

Good luck,Down under!
Which part of oz are you going to?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:16 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodluck And Keep Us All Posted With News And Tales When You Have Time!!

Best Wishes

Mand
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:28 am
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Wow, After all the waiting, it seems that this has come around really quick.

Good luck and safe journey.

Keep in touch with all of us who are stuck in this "coldest winter for years"

Take care
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJELNC
Good luck,Down under!
Which part of oz are you going to?
Adelaide
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:32 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

blimey........there will only be me left soon!!!!

have a good journey s/nurse......enjoy your new life!!

sue x
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:46 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh have a safe journey Jacqui and family - can't belive you are away so soon!!!!!! You are so lucky and I hope Adelaide is everything you imagined and more - best of luck with everything and post an update as soon as you can!

Lynn x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

See you soon, have a great journey

Di