arghh - slow moving at the NMC!

Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice
Default Re: arghh - slow moving at the NMC!

if your school nursing has closed try the local university, it might be the school has moved and they may still have copies of transcripts. i eventually found mine at coventry university .
the nmc do take a while, they give hte impression that it will be sent straight away but i waited 2 weeks from them cashing the cheque
mandy
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:06 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Nothing in the post so I phoned and they said it was sent on 19 April
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Finally!
I recieved a letter from NMC to confirm that verifications have been sent, so I suppose that was not too bad, applied 27/03 and confirmation on the 25/04
Now I just need to sort out transcript stuff and I'll be away (well not literally, yet!)
So there is hope that someone does actually know what they are doing at the NMC, I did begin to wonder!
Sammy