Application forms Queensland Community

Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:28 pm
ad4ozz

Default Application forms Queensland Community

:scared: Wow! have you seen the application forms my head is blown already.

One starts with a first page with 10 references to religion.

Another has so many boxes to fill i'll be still here at xmas.

The one spitting out the 28th page of 30 out the printer goes through every step of the job.

Can see me working in a burger joint at this rate.... :scared:

Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:08 pm
ad4ozz

Default Re: Application forms Queensland Community

Anyone got any of these selection criteria already done where you go through step by step???

Think I saw one by Red but was for midwifery.

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 10:53 pm
ad4ozz

Come on there must be someone in Oz who has already done these selection criteria on applications and willing to share.

Will be able to do my own but just wanted someone who'd got a job to share theirs so I know what they are after.

Pretty pretty please.... .

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:00 am
ad4ozz

So anyone who is already there...the mandatory criteria states I must have QNC practising certificate...which I have and that I must have an immunisation endorsement and child health qualifications are essential. Seen as i've never worked in Oz I don't have the last two and can't get them here so I'm b*ggered from the start or will they make allowances for that???

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 9:34 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
So anyone who is already there...the mandatory criteria states I must have QNC practising certificate...which I have and that I must have an immunisation endorsement and child health qualifications are essential. Seen as i've never worked in Oz I don't have the last two and can't get them here so I'm b*ggered from the start or will they make allowances for that???
Dunno Hope you manage to get it sorted
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:11 pm
ad4ozz

Badge, cert and card arrived today finally.... .

Old Jul 5th 2005, 10:40 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Badge, cert and card arrived today finally.... .
see...My wishful thinking made it happen
Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:36 am
ad4ozz

Ha ha...pleased you helped thought royal mail must have lost it as weeks since QNC said I had it... .

The job application forms make the visa application look easy... ...just need to get used to their way of doing it then will be on a roll.