Aphra

Old Dec 21st 2013, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

Hali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aphra

hi all,

im going to apply for my nursing registration with aphra after xmas & im just trying to get everything together so im ready to go. from reading other posts i know i need 2 references. Could get my manager & other colleague to do these on headed paper then i can send them with the other paperwork or will aphra contact my colleagues directly?

the other thing is my cpd. i dont know how much detail i need to include in this. should i include certificates? i cant really see the point as they arent proof?? i was just going to include cpd for the last year, or should i include more? if theres anyone who has had their registration granted it would really help me if i could see what you included for your cpd proof how you layed it out. i want to get it all right the first time i send it off as we are moving to oz mid march & im worried im a bit late sorting this out!

any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks xx
Old Dec 21st 2013, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Joby1971 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aphra

Hi I'm just in the process too and they have requested that I show my cpd like the example shown. Hope this helps http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov...-midwives.aspx
Old Dec 21st 2013, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Hali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Joby1971
Hi I'm just in the process too and they have requested that I show my cpd like the example shown. Hope this helps http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov...-midwives.aspx
Thanks x What have they said you need to do for the references. Do you need to get them yourself or do they send an email out?? X
Old Dec 22nd 2013, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Joby1971 is an unknown quantity at this point

My employer is sorting some certificates out as evidence. I got a letter from my employer and gave contact details for another if they want it. Ahpra haven't said to me that they want me to send other refs in. My application went in at the end of nov. They just want clarification of cpd from me.