anyone hear from lynnlovessun?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone hear from lynnlovessun?

just wondered if anyone was in touch with her?
ive sent her a couple of emails, but never got a reply .....
if anyone does keep in touch with her, tell her i was asking after her
cheers
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: anyone hear from lynnlovessun?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
just wondered if anyone was in touch with her?
ive sent her a couple of emails, but never got a reply .....
if anyone does keep in touch with her, tell her i was asking after her
cheers

Sent you a PM
Old Sep 24th 2006, 10:40 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

She's lovely.....we were going through our Visa application at the same time - say hello to her from me too please ........she would know me as 'carolinegorka'

Hope she is well and happy
Old Sep 24th 2006, 4:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Sent you a PM

Thanks very much for that Paul, I shall email her tomorrow when i have a bit more time