ANMC reference

Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice
Default ANMC reference

long shot i know but is anyone willing to send me a copy of the work reference they sent to ANMC? my charge nurse has asked for an example one so she doesnt miss out any important info.

thanks

katie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: ANMC reference

Originally Posted by kt_and_kris
long shot i know but is anyone willing to send me a copy of the work reference they sent to ANMC? my charge nurse has asked for an example one so she doesnt miss out any important info.

thanks

katie
Hiya Katie

This isn't written specifically for the ANMC but you might find it a useful guide. Have a look at this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267083

On here you'll find a post by someone who goes by the screen name 'nikkers' and she has used the following format:

"Dear Sir/madam

This letter is to confirm that the above named has undertaken practice in this NHS Trust as an Oncology Nurse from 5th January 1998 to date.

I also confirm that

1 She is competent to practise as a nurse
2 Her state of health is such she can perform nursing duties
without endangering any patient
3 She holds a current licence to practice as a nurse

Should you require any further information please let me know

Yours faithfully

Name
Title

Contact Details

I hope it helps you.

Mark

Last edited by cheshiremark; Jan 31st 2008 at 2:52 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi katie

this is mine hope it helps

debbie
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

OZ2GO is on a distinguished road

thanks

katie
Hi there

When I applied to have my skills assessed the AMNC contacted me to request a more detailed reference. I was then granted my Letter of Determination once this was received. So I would make sure that your Charge Nurse puts in as much detail as they can regarding the skills you perform and how you do them. Sorry I haven't got an example but am sure somebody else will help you with this. Good luck. Sue x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

kt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nicekt_and_kris is just really nice

great, thanks everyone!

x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 8:41 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

great, thanks everyone!

x
I used version of this one

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339072

post 8 I think it is.