ANMC have taken money how long??

Old Jun 21st 2007, 9:36 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default ANMC have taken money how long??

Just checked my credit card online and ANMC have debited the money already!! How long will i have to wait now?? How long before you got your letter of determination after money was debited??
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: ANMC have taken money how long??

Hi ! Try this link;

www.austimeline.com

You might find timelines there.
All the best,
Tass.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 10:42 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ANMC have taken money how long??

thanks Tass will have a look now
Old Jun 21st 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Good luck !
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

sorry to hijack thread but anmc have just emailed to say they can't use my credit card details for my fee as it has anti fraud protection, can any body advise me on what credit cards have been successful with anmc, my card was ok for state reg and 457 visa app fee, seems a bit strange to me..

help

thanks

Sarah
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 9:03 am
looking for my marbles

Hi i used my egg card x
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Just checked my credit card online and ANMC have debited the money already!! How long will i have to wait now?? How long before you got your letter of determination after money was debited??
My skills assessment (full) was 12 weeks from receipt - I e-mailed ANMC at the 11 week point and they e-mailed back to say that the letter of determination was in the post.
Don't know whether my e-mail created a prompt so it may be worth sending them an e-mail once 10 weeks are up.

I think skills assessments are taking 12 weeks at the mo
Good luck

Alison
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice

hi... received my skills assessment during the week...
exactly 10 weeks from date i sent it !!!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! I used a Virgin Mastercard.
Got my skills assessment back in about 10weeks. Now just completing paperwork for 136.
Sally
Old Jun 24th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the replies...turns out they keyed in wrong digit.. so now just have to wait 10 weeks or less hopefully

good luck to all

Sarah
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice

Hi claire!

Claire here just got back from mums in scotoland to find my ANMC letter of determination has arrived it got here on the 18th of june and I posted it on the 7 april they replied back on the 17th of april with case number alll in all has taken 10 and a bit weeks! Now to send off for the visa long wait to start again!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

trace141 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tass
Hi ! Try this link;

www.austimeline.com

You might find timelines there.
All the best,
Tass.
Hi,

I recieved a letter from the QNC stating they had selected my application for a Queensland police check...did i need to send a British police check when i applied...been 4 weeks now...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice

dont need to send police check for the anmc only for the visa.
Old Jun 30th 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by trace141
Hi,

I recieved a letter from the QNC stating they had selected my application for a Queensland police check...did i need to send a British police check when i applied...been 4 weeks now...

Hi

If they are doing a Random check, you will need to send your PCC to QNC. I too was also selected for this (doesn't delay registration though!) and had to request one, took 35 days.

I got my registration through a few weeks ago, but only sent my PCC last week by courier. If you have already got it, I would send it too them (might be worth sending a certified copy should you need your original again, ie for Visa). Hope that helps.

Good Luck

Dawn

Dawn
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

My anmc assesment has taken just over 8 weeks, had file number 3rd may x good luck everyone, sooo excited when i got the email. God knows what i will be like when i get the visa!!!