ANMC advice

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:49 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default ANMC advice

Been trying to get in touch but they wont reply...any ideas for best time to call...I am going to try and call them again tonight uk time 22:00 would this be ok?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:56 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANMC advice

Are they 8 or 10 hours ahead of us? if its 8 phoning at 10pm would be 6am over there, you might need to leave til after midnight.

Have you tried sending an email Rachie?

Jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie
Have sent lots of emails they dont respond at all....I think I will have to call around Midnight yes....its difficult with a 3 year old and working shifts to get them at the right time...if they would only answer my emails....maybe I should just get the paperwork resent seems daft though if they have it already to send it again
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:35 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Are they 8 or 10 hours ahead of us? if its 8 phoning at 10pm would be 6am over there, you might need to leave til after midnight.

Have you tried sending an email Rachie?

Jackie
Hi JAckie ...hows you? have you sent a date yet ?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:10 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Issie,

no date as yet, just sent you a pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:12 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Hi Jackie
Have sent lots of emails they dont respond at all....I think I will have to call around Midnight yes....its difficult with a 3 year old and working shifts to get them at the right time...if they would only answer my emails....maybe I should just get the paperwork resent seems daft though if they have it already to send it again

sounds like a nightmare for you Rachie, I would try ringing then before having to send all your paperwork again. Did I read a thread somewhere that they have lost it all?

jackie x
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:23 am
Living the Dream!

Rachie I have sent you a PM.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 3:34 pm
Here at last!

Hiya yes I know about the statement of entry now but they referred to it as a certificate which confused me slightly....
Sent off visa now and just waiting game now
I hope we get a quick decision and a CO soon....I have no idea how long this will take but was told 7 months is the average by DIMIA!
Some people on here much sooner others much longer, I suppose it is the luck of the draw...what about you? How are things going with you?
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Thumbs down Re: ANMC advice

hiya rachie, it seems like we may have had the same problem i sent my enb certificate that i got when i completed the course but received a letter on sat after 10 week wait only to tel me they wanted my statement of entry! i am posting it international signed for tommorrow......i was gonna wait for an answer to my e mail, but may not bother after reading this......only waiting for my letter of determination, then visa is ready to go, and yes we are hoping for shorter than 7 months, i saw a post saying a sept applicant had got visa, but some junes still not.............gotta get it sent first! where are you heading for? and what type of job are you looking for?...loux
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Hiya yes I know about the statement of entry now but they referred to it as a certificate which confused me slightly....
Sent off visa now and just waiting game now
I hope we get a quick decision and a CO soon....I have no idea how long this will take but was told 7 months is the average by DIMIA!
Some people on here much sooner others much longer, I suppose it is the luck of the draw...what about you? How are things going with you?
Hi rachie,

things are going ok here with me, just doing a spot of decorating, house going on the market next month and then we will be off as soon as its sold.
Can't come soon enough for me.

Good luck rachie and Lou on your visa applications!

jackie x
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 8:18 am
Here at last!

Thanks! Right an update, telephoned the ANMC last night and they told me to send an email to request the documents to be sent. I have already done this 5 times before over the last two week period.
However this morning I got a reply to say they were sending the documents this week.
SPooky hey?
Anyway do I send my application in now or wait to see if they need anything else sent to them first?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 10:00 am
Living the Dream!

Thanks! Right an update, telephoned the ANMC last night and they told me to send an email to request the documents to be sent. I have already done this 5 times before over the last two week period.
However this morning I got a reply to say they were sending the documents this week.
SPooky hey?
Anyway do I send my application in now or wait to see if they need anything else sent to them first?
I think you could send the application now. You could be waiting ages for them to request anything else, delaying things further. If they do need anything they will let you know Rachie!

good luck!

jackie x
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Question Re: ANMC advice

SPooky hey?
HIya Rachie, just a quick question, what are you getting the anmc to send? and to where? am i missing somethingreally obvious again? i know there is stuff which is sent to both the anmc and the dimma, but i just got 2 certified copies? all help is much appreciated....gotta getthe visa right! cheers loux
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:22 am
Here at last!

Hi there! Louby ANMC are sending all my documents already sent to them by me ie: nursing transcript and verification from NMC to save me time and money in requesting and resending.
Have sent off my application form last week to the NBWA. They just emailed me back telling me I need to send my gcse english certificate as we now need proof we can speak good english!!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: ANMC advice

Hi there! Louby ANMC are sending all my documents already sent to them by me ie: nursing transcript and verification from NMC to save me time and money in requesting and resending.
Have sent off my application form last week to the NBWA. They just emailed me back telling me I need to send my gcse english certificate as we now need proof we can speak good english!!
Cheers thanks for that.......did you e mail to request anmc to send stuff on? or did you have to write? i am now having probs with royal mail as i send the offending missing paperwork international signed for 1 week ago and now missing at heathrow i feel like i am never gonna get this visa application off let alone get the visa...............do the anmc also send all paperwork to relavant nursing boards also? thanks loads....dunno what i would do with out this place.........loux

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.