Agency or DIY

Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agency or DIY

Hi there....

We arrived in Canada March 2005, hubby was a Charge Nurse (CICU).
We had contacted Geneva Health in London and they had arranged his interview with Capital Health in Edmonton. To be honest that's all they did.....arrange the interview.

We have found out since that if he had contacted the hospital himself, they would have paid for the removal costs as well, it's part of the deal they offer you. But not if you come via an agency.........we have just paid £3800 so it's not to be sniffed at!!!

You still get the other costs such as his flights/exam costs/ and 3 weeks accommodation etc. The removal cost is extra...

Anyone thinking of coming to Edmonton, I am more than happy to pass on the recruitment managers details...please PM me.

We thought this may be of help to someone...