457 visa online

Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice
Question 457 visa online

Help please ...I'm So confused....keep trying to start my 457 visa application & dunno how to do it online...it keeps asking me for " A nomination saved application ID or TRN number or a nomination approval number".
where am i going wrong???? do i need a number from qld health ?? thanks jacq xx
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:04 pm
Never give up!!

Nairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really nice
Default Re: 457 visa online

Originally Posted by jaca
Help please ...I'm So confused....keep trying to start my 457 visa application & dunno how to do it online...it keeps asking me for " A nomination saved application ID or TRN number or a nomination approval number".
where am i going wrong???? do i need a number from qld health ?? thanks jacq xx
Hi Jacq,
You will need your ID or TRN number once your nomination from Queens has been accepted, You will get an Email telling you that your nomination has been succesful in that email will be your TRN number then you can start your application.
Hope this helps

Cheryl
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Hi Jacq,

Good on you getting your 457 started, when were you appointed - how long did it tae for them to offer job after interview- sorry ofr the q's but i'm being interviewed next friday (14th)
Hope you managed to get online app started
Angi
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Fiona67 is on a distinguished road

Hi Jacq,

just wondering what you have all had to do since you got your job offer way back in sept. Has there been a lot of form filling or is things just starting to heat up now. What about police checks and medicals when do you see about them? Loads of questions sorry, but knowing your going through it now kinda opens up lots of queries. Once you get your visa is that you free to go as soon as poss, or do you wait for your start date? Hope you get the number soon so you can get on, and get things moving.

Good luck with it all and keep us in touch with how it all goes for you and the family.

Fiona
Old Mar 6th 2008, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

jaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nicejaca is just really nice

hiya,
Thanks Cheryl I've just contacted redcliffe hospital & they hadn't started my sponsorship application yet !!!!:curse::curse::curse: no wonder i couldn't get my application started .

Fiona... got our meds & police checks done back in Jan so they are waiting to join the rest of our visa application when it gets there.... eventually. Thats really all thats been done so far...its a waiting game:curse::curse::curse:
Redcliffe hosp have been great ....I have the choice of surgical or medical & my start date is negotiable too so no pressure really we can go when our visa come through

Angi... good luck for the interview..they told me straight away I had the job so dont worry about it you'll be great & someone told me when I had my interview to remember that THEY wany US. which hospital is it for ???
jacq
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

No idea what hopsital yet - may well be in the community 0 i applied for general post with Queensland Health and then they will negotiate where they want you and where we want to go,

Hopefully you will hear soon about your sponsership getting started

Angi
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the advise folks - i got the job told at the interview today - subject to ref's etc but i am just sooo excited,