1st shift

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough
Default 1st shift

Hi

Am waiting to go on a computer study day for practice nursing, in the mean time I did a shift on community in Brisbane (Milton Ashgrove Windsor area) spent most of my time looking for houses, kept going up and down one road for 30 mins, the company gave me a car, an automatic couldn,t even get the bloody thing going had to ask how to start the thing, everytime I breaked I went through the window!!! mind got the car back in one piece, people behind must have thought what a looney!!! I started at 7am and finnished at 5pm the boss was waiting for me even phoned me up and asked if I was ok
Anyway it reminded me of doing ommunity in UK 7 yrs ago, the clients were nice, and the company was nice
This company are looking for staff It is Blue care based in Milton so if anyone is interested give them a buzz

take care

Jackie
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:49 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st shift

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

Am waiting to go on a computer study day for practice nursing, in the mean time I did a shift on community in Brisbane (Milton Ashgrove Windsor area) spent most of my time looking for houses, kept going up and down one road for 30 mins, the company gave me a car, an automatic couldn,t even get the bloody thing going had to ask how to start the thing, everytime I breaked I went through the window!!! mind got the car back in one piece, people behind must have thought what a looney!!! I started at 7am and finnished at 5pm the boss was waiting for me even phoned me up and asked if I was ok
Anyway it reminded me of doing ommunity in UK 7 yrs ago, the clients were nice, and the company was nice
This company are looking for staff It is Blue care based in Milton so if anyone is interested give them a buzz

take care

Jackie
Hi Jackie
I started working at the Wesley in Auchenflower last week. What a bloody culture shock! Its soooooooo different from UK hospitals! Anyway, where you living? I'm chapel hill area off Moggill road.
Amelia
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by meelie
Hi Jackie
I started working at the Wesley in Auchenflower last week. What a bloody culture shock! Its soooooooo different from UK hospitals! Anyway, where you living? I'm chapel hill area off Moggill road.
Amelia
Hi

I am at albany Creek, yes it was differant, dressing names, getting pt to give you money for dressings, the boss asking if anyone had given donations!!!!! whats that all about, saw your other thread on wesley hosp I havnt met any other Uk nurses yet or expats am desperately looking for a social life and to meet people

Jackie
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:00 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jackie

Have Pm'ed you to chat!

Lynn xxx
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:53 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi

I am at albany Creek, yes it was differant, dressing names, getting pt to give you money for dressings, the boss asking if anyone had given donations!!!!! whats that all about, saw your other thread on wesley hosp I havnt met any other Uk nurses yet or expats am desperately looking for a social life and to meet people

Jackie
Don't know what asking for donations is all about! But knowing that patients have to pay for all their meds is weird too! I shall have to look up albany creek in the directory. I want a social life too! My hubby has made some friends here and we have been out with them but I don't have a social life as yet. No doubt we will in time.