Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Youngest Country on Earth

Youngest Country on Earth

Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Youngest Country on Earth

Enjoy all you newbies yet to get here.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Youngest Country on Earth

Originally Posted by shirl
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9sEZ-wdFe...layer_embedded

Enjoy all you newbies yet to get here.
Now I know why I am still excited 5 years on about being here. There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to look forward to!!! Why live anywhere else?????????? Yes, I know we have manifold problems but what a beautiful country aye to have all those problems in?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Now I know why I am still excited 5 years on about being here. There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to look forward to!!! Why live anywhere else?????????? Yes, I know we have manifold problems but what a beautiful country aye to have all those problems in?
Yes the problems don't seem half as bad when you look at them through the wonderful scenery. I would rather cope with problems here than back home cause when you look at what was created here they seem so insignificant sometimes eh!
Old Oct 31st 2009, 12:15 am
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough

Big thanks for that link

Our friends son was in the clip of the rugby game in the shadow of Mt Ruapehu. Bit of a story behind that clip and it was a result of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy filming in the area. Stroke of luck you finding that link we forgot all about what it was being filmed for.

I love seeing the faces of Tourists and visitors to this country when they see some of the marvels that I sometimes take for granted. There are days when I am at work on a hillside somewhere and take a look around me or driving somewhere, when I pause to think how damn lucky we are to live in such a beautiful country and yes those problems just drift away.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

THis is my most enduring memory http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/47612.html

Last edited by Yotty; Oct 31st 2009 at 12:20 am.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 2:10 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

And there is the other side

nowhere is perfect!!
Old Oct 31st 2009, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Yotty
I was lucky enough to stay in Lake Tekapo on a number of occassions while hubby was managing the building process of the new Blue Water Resort, he had a house from Mon to Fri and came home weekends but sometimes I went down for a few days. I could do with another trip back there to sample the new hot pools..... now my birthday is coming up so maybe a weekend away is in order......!!!!