Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Xrays - any reason to keep?

Xrays - any reason to keep?

Old Jul 19th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Xrays - any reason to keep?

Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone has kept their xrays from their medicals. We now have PR and are sorting stuff out for our move - not sure if we need to keep them or not.

But saying that I look really slim in this photo

Ta
Old Jul 19th 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xrays - any reason to keep?

We were wondering the same thing, the doc did not say we would need them though?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

kimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to allkimberleyclarke2 is a name known to all

We have kept ours even though we havent and dont need them for anything. I think they are fun to look at!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone has kept their xrays from their medicals. We now have PR and are sorting stuff out for our move - not sure if we need to keep them or not.

But saying that I look really slim in this photo

Ta
We did not bother keeping them - but if there is ever an eclipse of the sun the black x-ray film is quite good for looking at an eclipse!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 11:08 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I brought mine to NZIS and they did not want them,

OH did not bring them and they asked for it...

What do you know...

I bined mine the minute they said "approoved"

lol
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

our meds were done by our GP (happy coincidence!) and he suggested keeping the xrays as (especially given you're moving away from any other hospital records you may have) they show your lungs in 'normal healthy state' and could be useful for someone to refer back to should you have need of chest x-rays in the future (which, fingers crossed you shouldn't!) anyway... ours are currently on their way to re-join us!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:27 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with wise advice given by Stoof.
Guess its like anything else ...sods law.... as soon as you throw it away you'll wish you hadn't!
B x
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:46 am
Just Joined

tim303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Xrays - any reason to keep?

Originally Posted by MnB
Agree with wise advice given by Stoof.
Guess its like anything else ...sods law.... as soon as you throw it away you'll wish you hadn't!
B x
hey Guys.
i have got ITA , and i have got medical report, but i don't see any x-ray in it.
its just a report that says chest is normal etc... but there is no x-ray film in it..
is that normal? or they made a mistack?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tim303
hey Guys.
i have got ITA , and i have got medical report, but i don't see any x-ray in it.
its just a report that says chest is normal etc... but there is no x-ray film in it..
is that normal? or they made a mistack?
Hi,

we only had to send the x-ray report but the hospital also sent our xrays to us.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

We had our x-rays given to us in a Brown envelope
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sure i read somewhere you didnt need to keep them once you were approved, although as suggested by Stoof its prob good idea to keep hold of them 'just incase'!!! although, on the other hand if they are all clear with nothing out of the ordinary then i guess there not really worth keeping??!! I dunno......... whatever!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

We are keeping our X-Rays "just in case" because sods law says if we bin them they are sure to be needed!!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:03 am
Just Joined

tim303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Xrays - any reason to keep?

Originally Posted by Jo-Chris
Hi,

we only had to send the x-ray report but the hospital also sent our xrays to us.
Hi Jo
cheers
i just confirm with LAB , they said they just send a Report not x-Ray film.
but i think for Oversea they might ask for both... thanks
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

I think that you should get one of those back lit lights, frame it up and then frame your xrays. Why do our displayed photos have to only be of the outside? Isn't beauty more than skin deep LOL.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CAN2NZ
I think that you should get one of those back lit lights, frame it up and then frame your xrays. Why do our displayed photos have to only be of the outside? Isn't beauty more than skin deep LOL.
Execellent idea - why wouldnt people want to look at my insides!!! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.