Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The World's Best Countries? ?

The World's Best Countries? ?

Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default The World's Best Countries? ?

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/i...countries.html

4 Australia
13 NZ
14 UK
15 South Korea
Old Aug 18th 2010, 2:57 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The World's Best Countries? ?

Originally Posted by crap coffee

4 Australia
13 NZ
14 UK
15 South Korea
some one has done his sums wrong......
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

statistics are inherently unreliable, methinks
Old Aug 18th 2010, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

7 out of 10 people think statistics are meaningless
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wilester
7 out of 10 people think statistics are meaningless
.....and it's a statistical fact that 68.47% of statistics are inaccurate.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

londonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of lightlondonescapee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rushmere
.....and it's a statistical fact that 68.47% of statistics are inaccurate.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:19 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

98.472% of people surveyed think internet statistics are both made up AND try to be too accurate...I asked 10 cats to get that figure.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crap coffee

4 Australia
13 NZ
14 UK
15 South Korea
Can totally see why Oz has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more allure than NZ. I wish I could cope with the heat and the huge size of the country..if i could I would live there like a shot. The UK is also an awsome place to live if you can cope with the crowds. NZ has neither the heat, the huge size or the overcrowding (in most places anyways) which is why it is my #1 place in the world. God bless NZ.
Old Aug 18th 2010, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Auskiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Genesis
Can totally see why Oz has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more allure than NZ. I wish I could cope with the heat and the huge size of the country..if i could I would live there like a shot. The UK is also an awsome place to live if you can cope with the crowds. NZ has neither the heat, the huge size or the overcrowding (in most places anyways) which is why it is my #1 place in the world. God bless NZ.
Agreed, I can't cope with it, and I've only been back in Oz for a couple of months!!
Old Aug 18th 2010, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

If Australia is anything like Neighbours, then it must be great
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
Carbon copy mate. God's own country. Bloody marvelous. Wish I loved heat, surfing and driving 2000ks to the corner shop. No wonder so many people move there and NZ is seen as a VERY poor cousin..which it is. I am cheap and nasty and am happy going thru others' bins and having stuff that others don't want, ergo NZ fits me well. NZ is wonderfully backward too...another thing that suits me well.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 12:38 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

driving 2000ks to the corner shop.
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

Carbon copy mate. God's own country. Bloody marvelous. Wish I loved heat, surfing and driving 2000ks to the corner shop. No wonder so many people move there and NZ is seen as a VERY poor cousin..which it is. I am cheap and nasty and am happy going thru others' bins and having stuff that others don't want, ergo NZ fits me well. NZ is wonderfully backward too...another thing that suits me well.

sounds like me too!
Old Aug 19th 2010, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DennisBergkamp
Haven't watched that show since Charlene was in it!
Old Aug 19th 2010, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Auskiwi
Haven't watched that show since Charlene was in it!

I've been following it since about 1992 (i was only 6 then lol)
Sometimes the storylines are so awful, but thats the appeal in a wierd way

Given up on Home and Away though

Only things i watch regularly are Sport and Neighbours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.