Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wiz n Ton's BE blog entries.

Wiz n Ton's BE blog entries.

Old Mar 9th 2011, 1:15 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Wiz n Ton's BE blog entries.

On BE there is a facility to start a blog. Wiz n Ton have just such a blog and have made two entries about their first hand experiences of the wretched earthquake and the aftermath. It deserves a good read , so for those of you unfamiliar with where to find the Be blog service I am attaching 2 links

Wiz n Ton blog entry 26th Feb 2011

Wiz n Ton blog entry 27th FEb 2011

There is a facility to leave a comment on the blog.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 9:12 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wiz n Ton's BE blog entries.

Originally Posted by BEVS
On BE there is a facility to start a blog. Wiz n Ton have just such a blog and have made two entries about their first hand experiences of the wretched earthquake and the aftermath. It deserves a good read , so for those of you unfamiliar with where to find the Be blog service I am attaching 2 links

Wiz n Ton blog entry 26th Feb 2011

Wiz n Ton blog entry 27th FEb 2011

There is a facility to leave a comment on the blog.
Thanks for that BEVS.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 9:48 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wiz n Ton's BE blog entries.

Thanks for the heads up BEV .....W & T & all of the lovely brave ChCh people have my respect, good wishes and are in our thoughts
B x