Winston Peters

Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:38 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice
Smile Winston Peters

If he didn't exist, Helen Clark would have to invent him.

Discuss. (IYCBA, of course ;-) )
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:59 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winston Peters

That fella is either:

a) Very clever

or

b) Very stupid

Either way, up to now he has been

c) Very lucky

I think his luck has run out, and - despite how much I despise him - I'll miss his passing as who else in this day and age can get away with telling interviewers that they're stupid?! Quality politics.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light

Don't get me started.

I will say that Helen Clark needs to step up and make her secret agenda public. That is she wants to turn off so many voters from politics by making them absolutely sick of the situation that they stay away from the voting booth while her supporters step up.

I think it is so appalling that she and her party want to so much remain in power that they will devalue the public institutions so necessary to the ongoing success of our society. She brings herself, her party and parliament into disrepute and should be censored herself. It is too bad that so few of them have any more fibre to understand that being censored is a disgrace. I suppose when one is already in the gutter, any extra filth goes unnoticed.

I have never been more disappointed and will never be able to vote labour so long as I live in this country.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:18 am
Banned

Scouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really niceScouse Dave is just really nice

I first started visiting New Zealand about 12 years ago, and Winston was always in the news even then. He's a master at the art of playing the media game, but seems to have no sense of his own ridiculousness. Helen Clark, on the other hand, is as cunning as a lighthouse rat! I don't agree on any level with her politics, but she's succeeded this long because she knows how to "play 'em like a trout".

Last edited by Scouse Dave; Sep 25th 2008 at 9:19 am. Reason: Daft typo
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Winston Peters, I think the man either thinks everyone is an idiot, or is so wrapped up in his own self worth that he can't see how stupid he looks, he is having a go at everyone over this $100,000 donation issue and has changed his tune so many times in the last month, he's even having a go at the Maori party saying they have betrayed him and Maoridom when its about HIS actions not anything else...can he not just put his hand up and accept some responsibility for his own actions maybe instead of this web of see thru lies he is intent on spinning everyone...