Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Window cleaner Kohimarama area please

Window cleaner Kohimarama area please

Old May 15th 2014, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Window cleaner Kohimarama area please

We are in desperate need of someone to do our windows (inside and out) I know I can look up on yellow pages but would rather use someone recommended. Can anyone help? Cheers
Old May 16th 2014, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Window cleaner Kohimarama area please

Rare as Moas teath.

In nine years I don't think I have ever seen a window cleaner; apart from commercial buildings. You can get a proper squeegee from Bunnings and with a bit of practice it's easy enough to do a fairly professional job yourself.
Old May 16th 2014, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

How bad can they be that they require the services of a professional?

Wet a sponge and see what happens!
Old May 16th 2014, 10:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Got mine done yesterday as I can't reach them all, nor have I got the inclination to do them. I used Visual Windows but they are in Red Beach. So probably too far from Kohi.
Old May 17th 2014, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
How bad can they be that they require the services of a professional?

Wet a sponge and see what happens!
If I wanted to do them myself I,wouldn't have asked!
Old May 17th 2014, 4:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Rare as Moas teath.
I was just thinking the same thing. I have never, ever seen a window cleaner hereabouts.

Sorry Hebe. Off-topic a bit I know.
Old May 17th 2014, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Clappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond repute

I am not the sort of person that is prepared to climb up a ladder and clean my own windows so I use Simply Window Cleaning. I think your area is covered (we're in Parnell).

I have only used them for the outsides though.

My (kiwi) wife is horrified that I would pay someone else to do it but I would much rather pay the money than do it myself.
Old May 18th 2014, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Northern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of lightNorthern Henry is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hebe
If I wanted to do them myself I,wouldn't have asked!
Its a fair point.
Old May 18th 2014, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clappy
I am not the sort of person that is prepared to climb up a ladder and clean my own windows so I use Simply Window Cleaning. I think your area is covered (we're in Parnell).

I have only used them for the outsides though.

My (kiwi) wife is horrified that I would pay someone else to do it but I would much rather pay the money than do it myself.
Thank you. I have been given a contact by one of the girls at the gym so will try them first but will keep details of this just in case.

We always used window cleaners in Aus as like you I'm not prepared to climb ladders and take hours out of my day to clean them. It's also giving employment to someone else!
Old May 20th 2014, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all

Used them a couple of years ago - excellent.
http://www.simplywindowcleaning.co.nz/

Last edited by dorrick; May 20th 2014 at 7:50 am. Reason: put wrong link
Old May 26th 2014, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

If you ever move to Blenheim, more than happy to clean your windows lol. Not the most mentally stimulating job I have had, but am my own boss, go to some beautiful houses and meet some amazing people. Best part of all, I get paid to do it. Happy Days and certainly beats being an electrician as I was in a former life.