Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who's off to the 20/20 cricket tomorrow....

Who's off to the 20/20 cricket tomorrow....

Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Who's off to the 20/20 cricket tomorrow....

......apart from me?

The Mrs and I are supposed to be going - Ive got the day off so am definately going. The Mrs might not be because as yet we have no babysitter - hopefully something will get sorted.

Anyways - Im planning on having a few scoops before it starts at 7pm and can think of no better place the The Clare Inn - a good excuse for a pint of the black stuff.

Anyone else heading that way - I may be on my jack jones.......................
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:14 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Who's off to the 20/20 cricket tomorrow....

i'll be there and the ODI and the WGN test and Napier test need an extra terraced ticket for tomorrow if you need to shift one PM me or ill get it off ticketek
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
i'll be there and the ODI and the WGN test and Napier test need an extra terraced ticket for tomorrow if you need to shift one PM me or ill get it off ticketek
I can tell you hate cricket.

I'll be at the Welly ODI on Saturday with simonmarkellis and his FIL. Wave if you see us! Alternatively we could swap mobile numbers and all meet up for a drink. Let me know.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:40 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

Would love to Maz

But not doing the WGN ODI, just doing the test,

Have fun

Tom

On a side note, anyone else who is going not really care who wins?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:45 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

I saw England beat Canterbury this past Sunday. This Cook fella looks the real deal. Tomorrow I'm leaning towards going out to QEII to watch Canterbury v Northern Districts. I like Canterbury Cricket Association's grounds rules. You can bring in anything if you can carry it. This past Sunday I spotted about four sofas.

Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:12 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Is it all over yet........????????????
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Blinding game tonight, wish i'd been there... can't wait till the weekend at the WESTPAC... Come On England!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:40 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happynz
You can bring in anything if you can carry it. This past Sunday I spotted about four sofas.

I love it!

Originally Posted by lardyl
Is it all over yet........????????????
Heathen.

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Blinding game tonight, wish i'd been there... can't wait till the weekend at the WESTPAC... Come On England!!
Rut roh... I'm in trouble.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:49 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Unlucky New Zealand. Cracking game.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:55 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
you don't come in here often:
Welcome!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:00 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

So what's the story with the fat fella with a 'history' who played for Ireland?

Jesse Ryder, is he any good or just another flat-track bully?

Nice win England btw ...
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:01 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karonious
you don't come in here often:
Welcome!
Thankyou.

You're not keeping tabs on me are you?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:09 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
Thankyou.

You're not keeping tabs on me are you?
Now what makes you think that?!!
Met you in passing in the Lounge and recognise you - thats all.........honest!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:33 am
KLF
What Time is Love

Originally Posted by KLF
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:39 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by KLF
You back again?..........can't stay away.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.