British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/whos-already-clutched-their-hotties-fess-up-749935/)

Beaverstate May 3rd 2012 7:53 am

Re: Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up!

Clutching hotties has a totally different meaning this side of the world;)

love30stm May 3rd 2012 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Stormer999 (Post 10038926)
The smartly dressed Englishman now adorns a big hood, ear ring and nostril pin, loose jeans that hang so that the crotch stretches between both knees and a big fat ar*e sticks out because the jeans are actually falling down......:rofl:;)

I'm not into teenagers. And sorry I know alot of well turned out smart males in the UK I'm talking over 30 years old

Beaverstate May 3rd 2012 8:25 am

The smartly dressed Englishman now adorns a big hood, ear ring and nostril pin, loose jeans that hang so that the crotch stretches between both knees and a big fat ar*e sticks out because the jeans are actually falling down......:rofl:;)

OK, I'm clueless. What is a big hood.:blink:

Bo-Jangles May 3rd 2012 9:11 am

You haven't yet seen the Kiwi model? The only difference being the jeans that are so skinny and tight they can't pull them up over their arses and they have to mince like little girls cos their knee movements are restricted and they can't take proper strides. :rofl:

Bo-Jangles May 3rd 2012 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Beaverstate (Post 10038969)
OK, I'm clueless. What is a big hood.:blink:

Hoodie, hooded sweatshirt

Beaverstate May 3rd 2012 9:18 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles (Post 10039033)
Hoodie, hooded sweatshirt

OK I get a hoodie. But a smartly dressed Englishman wears one???:ohmy::blink:as per stormer 999

Bo-Jangles May 3rd 2012 9:44 am

Originally Posted by Beaverstate (Post 10039042)
OK I get a hoodie. But a smartly dressed Englishman wears one???:ohmy::blink:as per stormer 999

He was trying to be facetious. :p

BEVS May 3rd 2012 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by Beaverstate (Post 10038928)
Clutching hotties has a totally different meaning this side of the world

Ours our wubbery.

Stormer999 May 3rd 2012 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles (Post 10039029)
You haven't yet seen the Kiwi model? The only difference being the jeans that are so skinny and tight they can't pull them up over their arses and they have to mince like little girls cos their knee movements are restricted and they can't take proper strides. :rofl:

Ah yes...:D I didn't want to mention them as I am not sure they were male or female...;)

Stormer999 May 3rd 2012 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Beaverstate (Post 10039042)

Not sure if there is such a thing as smartly dressed Englishman...:blink: The code of dress now seems to be well creased tops or shirts( GAP type that come with rumpled look from PCR) and jeans with designer slits....:rofl: greased hair and designer stubble chin....:rofl: The only important part of UK male dress is having the designer labels showing......but then again you can buy the labels on EBay..:rofl:;)

Stormer999 May 3rd 2012 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 10040271)
Ours our wubbery.

And I bet that is where it was made....;)

Grayling May 3rd 2012 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Stormer999 (Post 10040287)
Not sure if there is such a thing as smartly dressed Englishman...:blink: The code of dress now seems to be well creased tops or shirts( GAP type that come with rumpled look from PCR) and jeans with designer slits....:rofl: greased hair and designer stubble chin....:rofl: The only important part of UK male dress is having the designer labels showing......but then again you can buy the labels on EBay..:rofl:;)

What age are you:confused:

You sound like you are living in a timewarp and wear blinkers

Sally Redux May 3rd 2012 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by Grayling (Post 10040294)

Wham!

Grayling May 3rd 2012 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 10040299)
Wham!

The irony is he is trying to poke fun at the way modern 'Englishmen' dress but is living in New Zealand.....the world capital of scruffiness:rofl:

love30stm May 3rd 2012 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Grayling (Post 10040294)

:thumbup::lol: