Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who will win the 2007 Rugby World Cup?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of
Default Who will win the 2007 Rugby World Cup?

A lighter topic, I think The All Blacks, if not then South Africa, the controversial bit.. I think England will do very poorly I'm sad to say.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:51 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Who will win the 2007 Rugby World Cup?

I was in the TAB an hour or so ago and I saw New Zealand at $1.45 and South Africa at $5.50.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

Good odds on South Africa, I might have a little flutter.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

My money is on NZ. Although I have to say that I'm not a big fan of rugby football. I'll maybe watch an international or an AB's game if I'm in front of the telly at the right time. I find it bit like Formula One when Schumi was reigning...predictably boring. But if you're not interested then you won't find it exciting will ya? The RWC will hopefully highlight some giant killers!

Gawd help us if the AB's lose...NZ will go into national mourning...and the kiwis will still claim they were robbed! hehe
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Yeah Kiwi's make me laugh they always claim they were robbed, poisoned or the coaches fault never that they can't deal with pressure.

This said England invented nearly every sport and we get beaten every year, especially in football, main difference is we have false hope where NZ do deserve to win the World Cup they dominate world rugby every year but for one game in the world cup unfortunately.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

slippery is a jewel in the roughslippery is a jewel in the roughslippery is a jewel in the roughslippery is a jewel in the roughslippery is a jewel in the rough

Probably Dan Carter!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

{this reply to be taken with a large pinch of salt as I wave my Saltire!}
Beats me why anyone ever thinks that Scots might be good at sports
For goodness sakes, they hold most matches at the weekends when all real Scots are hungover!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:29 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

well......my hearts with England but.....my money is on SA, they're playing beyond themselves.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

justinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to alljustinthyme is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
{this reply to be taken with a large pinch of salt as I wave my Saltire!}
Beats me why anyone ever thinks that Scots might be good at sports
For goodness sakes, they hold most matches at the weekends when all real Scots are hungover!!
THE musical director for the 2012 London Olympics has admitted that the ceremonial brass band 'probably won't bother' to learn Scotland's national anthem.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:34 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justinthyme
THE musical director for the 2012 London Olympics has admitted that the ceremonial brass band 'probably won't bother' to learn Scotland's national anthem.

We are wonderful wonderful people us Scots. But with our wanderlust we have left the motherland for pastures new and left very few at home to fly the flag in our absence
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justinthyme
Scotlands NA would never be played at the Olympics they are part of the Great Britain Team.
Oh & Engalnd will win the world cup of course
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

maysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura about

what odds on the french... 6 nations champs, they will be there or there abouts in france
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:43 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maysie
what odds on the french... 6 nations champs, they will be there or there abouts in france
oh dear...i think not
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maysie
1 $1.45 New Zealand
2 $8.00 France
3 $12.00 Australia
4 $5.50 South Africa
5 $20.00 England
6 $14.00 Ireland
7 $40.00 Wales
8 $60.00 Argentina
9 $200.00 Scotland
10 $1000.00 Samoa
11 $1000.00 Fiji
12 $1000.00 Italy
13 $5000.00 Canada
14 $5000.00 USA
15 $5000.00 Romania
16 $5000.00 Portugal
17 $5000.00 Tonga
18 $5000.00 Georgia
19 $5000.00 Namibia
20 $5000.00 Japan
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

maysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura about

france are a good bet at $8 but even more suprising Australia at $12. No suprise with England but at $20 worth an outside punt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.