Who to vote for.

Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who to vote for.

The general concensus appears to be that you are an apathetic knob if you don't vote. Fair enough. I conceed. So now who to vote for? Not National as I disagree with asset sales. Not Labour (as I would normally vote) as I disagree with borrowing more. Not Green because I have doubts about what they have done in the past (leaky homes involvement I understand.....getting wood untreated into the building loop). Not bothering with the tiny tiny parties as they are a wasted vote so pretty much leaves me with Winston. I have always liked the cut of his gib and I reckon that is where my vote will go. Seems like a man for the people and someone who will look after those that REALLY need help. I know he has said he wants to sit in oppostion (don't really understand that comment) BUT is there a glaring reason why NZ First should be avoided?? Please help this dumb old man what to do (that's me, not Winston).
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:24 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who to vote for.

hold on Gen me old mate.....isn't this a "who NOT to vote for" question......?

anyway, Winston seems to brush up OK but he always seems to me to be a bit dodgy like Jonathan Aitken or Jeffery Archer, but on the minor leaders debate the other night I think he came out well.

So why not? it might be the only way to put the brakes on the Nats if you can't face voting for Goff et al.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
The general concensus appears to be that you are an apathetic knob if you don't vote. Fair enough. I conceed. So now who to vote for? Not National as I disagree with asset sales. Not Labour (as I would normally vote) as I disagree with borrowing more. Not Green because I have doubts about what they have done in the past (leaky homes involvement I understand.....getting wood untreated into the building loop). Not bothering with the tiny tiny parties as they are a wasted vote so pretty much leaves me with Winston. I have always liked the cut of his gib and I reckon that is where my vote will go. Seems like a man for the people and someone who will look after those that REALLY need help. I know he has said he wants to sit in oppostion (don't really understand that comment) BUT is there a glaring reason why NZ First should be avoided?? Please help this dumb old man what to do (that's me, not Winston).
If you want to keep the assets but not vote Labour, then it would be wise not to throw your Electorate Vote away by voting NZ First. I would suggest vote Labour for the electorate but NZ First for the party vote if you must lol.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:56 pm
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
I'm not sure you can hold a parties past against them, go with the policies not the personalities, and which fits you best. You'll never agree with everything but i think that if you never compromise, well you'll become a dictator......