Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

wheres the "really useful thread" gone??

wheres the "really useful thread" gone??

Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default wheres the "really useful thread" gone??

hi

there used to be a sticky at the top of this page called the really useful thread. i think that was its name. does anyone know where its gone?
there was a list on it that i need ie last minute check list, we fly on the 12 august and i tried searching for it but can not find it

if any one can help or point me in the right direction of a to do list thread then that would be great.

thankyou

gina x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:09 pm
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: wheres the "really useful thread" gone??

Sorry can't help with that one but if you post a thread asking what it is you want to know you may have some luck. Maybe one of the moderators will know what happened to it, try asking Bev or Sue. I would usually include Am Loolah but as she has only just taken on the role of moderator I don't know if she's been on the site long enough to remember the site you are looking for. I may be wrong and if I am sorry for any offence caused to Am Loolah - I am not underestimating your grey cells.

Pauline

Last edited by howden40; Jul 4th 2008 at 11:13 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked in the Wiki? There may be something in there.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:56 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina and danny
hi

there used to be a sticky at the top of this page called the really useful thread. i think that was its name. does anyone know where its gone?
there was a list on it that i need ie last minute check list, we fly on the 12 august and i tried searching for it but can not find it

if any one can help or point me in the right direction of a to do list thread then that would be great.

thankyou

gina x
It's still around, but was unstuck as the wiki is used for that type of information now. The original thread is here
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:23 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Soz. I've been out and about this weekend. Yes. As Sue and JG state, the thread is still around. You just have to dig. All really useful info should now really be put onto the Wiki . If anyone has the time that would be great. I keep meaning to give the thing a go . Wold be lovely to have the NZ BE Wiki up to scratch