Where's Helinuk?

Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:47 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where's Helinuk?

... She must be packing? Anyone heard from her?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:51 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where's Helinuk?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
... She must be packing? Anyone heard from her?
I see she's on the health insurance thread! Panic over!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I see she's on the health insurance thread! Panic over!!
Yep I'm still here in UK! Just had all our innoculations yesterday so sore arms for us today.
Dog was measured at Airsupply (passport for pets) for his kennel. off to vet tomorrow to sort his blood tests out.
I'm still waiting to hear from your dear colleague at Eves- sent money 2 weeks ago -not even a thank you for our money!

I wish I was there already ....2 months to go! I'mjust working 2 days a week for next month then finishing yippee
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by helinuk
Yep I'm still here in UK! Just had all our innoculations yesterday so sore arms for us today.
Dog was measured at Airsupply (passport for pets) for his kennel. off to vet tomorrow to sort his blood tests out.
I'm still waiting to hear from your dear colleague at Eves- sent money 2 weeks ago -not even a thank you for our money!

I wish I was there already ....2 months to go! I'mjust working 2 days a week for next month then finishing yippee
Good luck!

At least you have a light at the end of the tunnel!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedMonsk
Good luck!

At least you have a light at the end of the tunnel!
Yes very true, it's taken me 4 yrs to get this far though. 3 yrs of trying to get to oz and a yr to get NZ visa.
I know it's hard waiting around for other people to make decisions about your future, your time will come at the right time.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by helinuk
Yes very true, it's taken me 4 yrs to get this far though. 3 yrs of trying to get to oz and a yr to get NZ visa.
I know it's hard waiting around for other people to make decisions about your future, your time will come at the right time.
Hope I didn't sound TOO jealous!

I'm sure we'll get there eventually, just very impatient! I am a Taurean after all!