0%
Other - please specify
10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Where Are You Going?

Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:49 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Where Are You Going?

Please vote in the poll to show where you are headed.

But please also post to say who you are and where you are going.

Would be useful methinks for us all to see who is headed to the same places as ourselves?

Then we'll be able to make contact or keep a tab on who is going where?

Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:07 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Are You Going?

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Please vote in the poll to show where you are headed.

But please also post to say who you are and where you are going.

Would be useful methinks for us all to see who is headed to the same places as ourselves?

Then we'll be able to make contact or keep a tab on who is going where?

We're in the lead

The centre of the Universe is Blenheim. My Universe anyway cos it's full of vineyards

Sarah x
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We're in the lead

The centre of the Universe is Blenheim. My Universe anyway cos it's full of vineyards

Sarah x
Then I come along, after humouring you, and equal you!!!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:16 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Then I come along, after humouring you, and equal you!!!

You could have given us 5 minutes more!! Ok so half of us are going to Blenheim & half to BOP, sounds the ideal world to me!!!!! What dya reckon
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:20 pm

You could have given us 5 minutes more!! Ok so half of us are going to Blenheim & half to BOP, sounds the ideal world to me!!!!! What dya reckon
Where do we meet half way? Weekend in Fiji without the sprogs?! (And the men!!!Ho, Ho, Ho!!)

No-one else wants to admit where they are going in case one of us changes our minds and decides to stalk them?!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:21 pm

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

We're in the lead

Sarah x
Lastest pics from hubble telescope!
Attached Thumbnails Where Are You Going?-grapes-booze-008.jpg   Where Are You Going?-valintines-017.jpg   Where Are You Going?-port-underwood-001.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:21 pm

Who voted for ChCh? Own up!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:32 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

We're most likely headed for Welly, though if we're unlucky, it'll be Dorkland.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:57 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Lastest pics from hubble telescope!

I don't like you anymore

Only joking
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:00 pm

N.B - Put a post saying who you are and where you are going so we can all keep tabs?!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:02 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

N.B - Put a post saying who you are and where you are going so we can all keep tabs?!
Yes Teacher!!!!!!

Oops forgot.........

Kev & Sarah (& tribe) going to Blenheim!!!!

P.S had a quick look on the map and think that Napier is in the middle. Do you think we could sneak in early for the weekend without being caught, so we can join the rest of them in March ???!!!

Last edited by P2L; Feb 19th 2007 at 10:05 pm. Reason: forgot loads!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz
We're most likely headed for Welly, though if we're unlucky, it'll be Dorkland.
Oi you theres nothing wrong with Auckland
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I've voted but I'm already in Welly - is that allowed miss?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:49 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Oi you theres nothing wrong with Auckland
Hee hee! I'm sorry, Dawn! I've actually never called it that, but a Kiwi mate from Taupo (who now lives in London) told me that's what it's commonly known as. :b
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:23 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Who voted for ChCh? Own up!
Ah, come on....Chch is a fab place !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.