Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's the weather like,Jan/Feb/March?

What's the weather like,Jan/Feb/March?

Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's the weather like,Jan/Feb/March?

Do me favour! Did I mention our panel doc doesn't want to see me/us again!! Don't reckon she's really qualified-I look like a lighter Phil Mitchell-and apparently I'm ok! Get in massively.
They reshowing the ashes series on Sky Sports! Have it!
Anyway-the post. We coming 18th Jan,via 4 days in Hong Kong,arrive 23rd Jan-whasit like in Welly for those next two months?
I mean-do we box the heavy stuff and pack t-shirts and light jumpers? Or the other way round? Will you all come for first barbie-thus me cooking (well,for 5 mins til the ale kicks in-then Donna), or will it be a sit down meal by Donna? Jesus,will someone tell me? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I mean-what about the children? Sun cream-or eleccy blankies? Hey? Mmmmmm?
thank you all from the bottom of our trousers.
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's the weather like,Jan/Feb/March?

Well done ya fit bugger!!
It will be hot hot hot. Or maybe windy and raining. Sun cream and kagools.
Yes everyone will be there for the bbq, just get a gazebo for if it rains.

So excited for you all! Where are you staying in HK by the way?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Well done ya fit bugger!!
It will be hot hot hot. Or maybe windy and raining. Sun cream and kagools.
Yes everyone will be there for the bbq, just get a gazebo for if it rains.

So excited for you all! Where are you staying in HK by the way?
Donna's mate has just moved out with her sister,and is buying a big house,4 bedrooms I think,so it will save us some cash on accomodation. Not too sure where! Will find out. Have you been?
How are you,by the way?
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Do me favour! Did I mention our panel doc doesn't want to see me/us again!! Don't reckon she's really qualified-I look like a lighter Phil Mitchell-and apparently I'm ok! Get in massively.
Anyway-the post. We coming 18th Jan,via 4 days in Hong Kong,arrive 23rd Jan-whasit like in Welly for those next two months?
I mean-do we box the heavy stuff and pack t-shirts and light jumpers? Or the other way round? Will you all come for first barbie-thus me cooking (well,for 5 mins til the ale kicks in-then Donna), or will it be a sit down meal by Donna? Jesus,will someone tell me? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

probalby mid twenties and if the sun is out you will get seriously sunburnt!
but the weather is fickle so bring something warm in any case.....
february is the best month weather wise
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by newkiwi
probalby mid twenties and if the sun is out you will get seriously sunburnt!
but the weather is fickle so bring something warm in any case.....
february is the best month weather wise

Thank you,fellow Wellingtonian! Hope to see you soon,with a brolly and a knotted hanky.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Thank you,fellow Wellingtonian! Hope to see you soon,with a brolly and a knotted hanky.
funny thing is you think youre kidding
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:44 am
rmj
Just Joined

Location: Wellington...there where the mighty Hurricanes come from...be afraid....be very very afraid!!!
rmj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nicermj is just really nice

Originally Posted by newkiwi
funny thing is you think youre kidding
I just splatered tea all over my pc screen after reading this. Yeah Danny, mate you'll see when you get here, then you wont be making any more jokes bout the weather in Welly thats for sure
Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Danny & Donna,

Well Done!
Look forward to meeting you and your brood.

Dee
Old Nov 21st 2006, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on passing the meds- 'if you can so can I' comes to mind!!

We were in both N &S islands in January and it seemed cool- as in not HOT- rain in S I . I thought UK in May equivalent. Interested to read answers really...and what about April time when we plan to go on a reccie- should we expect autumn-cool weather?
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Baby Hot Hot Hot....da da da da ....Baby Hot Hot Hot
Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Boopy
Danny & Donna,

Well Done!
Look forward to meeting you and your brood.

Dee
Thanks Dawn,
I'll PM you with our new e mail address so we can keep in touch,
Donna
Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hoo bloody ray at last
well done guys, see you soon
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:08 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
Interested to read answers really...and what about April time when we plan to go on a reccie- should we expect autumn-cool weather?
Hey we'll be there then! 3 weeks on North Island.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Hey we'll be there then! 3 weeks on North Island.
see you downunder
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:21 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helinuk
see you downunder
Maybe we should try to set a date and time to meet up, closer to the event? We've not yet sorted out our itinerary.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.