Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's the surf like in Wanganui

What's the surf like in Wanganui

Old Aug 1st 2012, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all
Wink What's the surf like in Wanganui

What's the surf like in Wanganui? Noticed tonight that there's jobs going there for me. Just need to think about what hubby will do there xx
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 12:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: What's the surf like in Wanganui

As you will see I have moved your post into a thread of it's own as the thread you placed it in was old and not about surf.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 1:22 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

The surf seems pretty good in Wanganui. It's winter here now. My husband and I were walking on Castlecliff Beach about 3 weeks ago and a board surfer was surfing the incoming waves in his dry suit. Just as we were leaving the beach we saw another surfer walking towards the waves carrying his board.

South Beach is more picturesque and you could probably surf there too.

We don't surf. I can only remark on what I've seen.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

RachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to allRachelG12 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
As you will see I have moved your post into a thread of it's own as the thread you placed it in was old and not about surf.
I don't know what I would do without you tonsort ne out on here Bevs,

Thank you (again) xxx
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RachelG12
What's the surf like in Wanganui? Noticed tonight that there's jobs going there for me. Just need to think about what hubby will do there xx
What does your hubby do?
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
What does your hubby do?
He's a senior development tester and office manager of a software management system for accident repair centres. He also has years of experience in retail management but left that for a reason (boring). He has no degree but a lot of experience.
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 11:10 am
HAPPY AS...

hazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond reputehazeandsteve has a reputation beyond repute

I had a months work in Mauritius a few years ago. One bloke came with us. Never saw him at work. After three weeks I bumped into him at the airport we were working at, he was being sent home after all that time just surfing in the Indian Ocean, hotel paid for by the company.
We just called him surfer Chris.

Bloody good effort....