Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What's The Best Christmas Pressize You've Bought?

What's The Best Christmas Pressize You've Bought?

Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:10 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's The Best Christmas Pressize You've Bought?

For my husband and 8 year old son has to be the Sat Lav. You attach it to the inside of the toilet seat and it has sensor movement. It's red to show the seat is down and green to show the seat is up!!! Genius!!!
Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's The Best Christmas Pressize You've Bought?

A trip to Florida was my best Xmas pressie.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:36 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Best I've bought... probably a Driving 101 session for hubby. He was happy, he got to drive at 160 mph. Or was that for his b'day? I dunno, they're both in December so as long as he gets spoilt twice, he's happy.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 12:41 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Or the wine appreciation course I paid for, for both of us. I very diligently spat out the wine into the bucket, once I'd swallowed a minute amount. I'm a good girl, I am.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the trampoline I bought for littlun..... its been up for a while now but he still loves it. He will also love the fact that Ive managed to find him a blue Lighning McQueen car too.... (from Disney film) he has most of them but its the first time Ive seen a blue one!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could figure out how to set up a Poll. It would be interesting to see how many have bought a trampoline since they moved here. Wonder what % of UK homes have a trampoline.

Rob
Old Dec 21st 2006, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Wish I could figure out how to set up a Poll. It would be interesting to see how many have bought a trampoline since they moved here. Wonder what % of UK homes have a trampoline.

Rob
Lol.... I did debate whether he was too young to have one for ages.... I got one in the end off Trademe with full safety nets around it. The steps that came with it are useless and hes fallen off them and hurt himself already so we've taken them off. Apart from that he loves it and its a great way to burn off energy!! Ive been bouncing on it too.... I just hold my bump and have a quick bounce now and again.... wonder if it will bring on labour??

My friend also bought her 3 and 4 year old lads a tramp but within a couple of days one of the lads was in hospital having stitches in his forehead.... he told her he fell on the steps. What is it with these steps eh?

They are great but you still have to be careful with them if you have toddlers.
Attached Thumbnails What's The Best Christmas Pressize You've Bought?-dcp_2784.jpg  

Last edited by SarahB; Dec 21st 2006 at 2:58 am.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Rob
We did!
Except it was soooooo big I got rid of it coz I couldn't move it to mow the lawn!
Yes another useless present from the ex husband!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:01 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder what % of UK homes have a trampoline.

Rob
Loads. My kids have several friends with trampolines. Come to think of it, I do not know anyone who doesn't have at least one of the following - a Tp playset, proper wooden playhouse, trampoline or swimming pool in their garden. :scared: A lot of children have more than one of these, our neighbour over the road has 2 fancy playsets, a playhouse and one of those large 'temporary' pools. We have a playhouse but I wish I'd chosen a wooden playset instead. Still, we enjoy going to the park/s.

And it isn't necessarily linked to wealth either, in the way that I thought it might be. I'm happy to tell the kids they can't have everything and can enjoy things at their friends houses that we don't have. I was chatting to my mother's cleaner last week, who struggles financially living hand-to-mouth weekly by cash (husband out of work at the moment too sadly) who has a trampoline in the garden of her tiny council house. My mum thinks it might have been a gift.

Need to make breakfast now ...1st day of the school hols - yippee!
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rascal
We did!
Except it was soooooo big I got rid of it coz I couldn't move it to mow the lawn!
Yes another useless present from the ex husband!
When I was thinking about buying our tramp I went to a friends house, she had a 14 footer there. It was totally enormous and in the end I bought the little 10 foot one.... it seems big enough for our little chap.
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:45 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahB
When I was thinking about buying our tramp I went to a friends house, she had a 14 footer there. It was totally enormous and in the end I bought the little 10 foot one.... it seems big enough for our little chap.
For our 4 we had to get the biggest as they will insist on all going on together (don't try this at home - strictly against health & safety regs!!) Best present they've ever had. It's 41/2 years old now and still being used!

The drum kit for 14 year old will be highly amusing as she spent most of yesterday sulking in her room when I told her under no circumstances was she getting one as they're so expensive and noisy and nowhere to put it!!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 6:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
For our 4 we had to get the biggest as they will insist on all going on together (don't try this at home - strictly against health & safety regs!!) Best present they've ever had. It's 41/2 years old now and still being used!

The drum kit for 14 year old will be highly amusing as she spent most of yesterday sulking in her room when I told her under no circumstances was she getting one as they're so expensive and noisy and nowhere to put it!!

I bought my mother one of those warning signs to hang in the car . It had a 'little miss' on it and said 'small person on board' She loved it - she is 4ft 11

Best present I ever got - a unicycle!! And a small red button to stick on the computer keyboard that says 'PANIC' I love it!!