Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

what're you doing with the bank hol?

what're you doing with the bank hol?

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 10:31 pm
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough
Default Re: what're you doing with the bank hol?

Yikes its busy around here! Did my outbound run today and yep the summer tramping season has kicked in judging the amount of Buses and Cars heading to the start of the Tongariro Crossing mixed in by the last of the Whakapapa skiers heading up Ruapehu for a last wintery fling. Blues skies and the odd cloud and a warm day the perfect day so far. Wish I took my camera this morning!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

Went to pick my new motorbike up today

But when i got there some dick in the workshop had damaged it

Ahh well next weekend

Neil
Old Oct 24th 2009, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stoof
just being nosy and looking for inspiration... a little late perhaps! at the moment the most exciting thing planned for our weekend is making the christmas cake!!!
Tried a beer can chicken on the Weber today for the first time Totally recommend. A BBQ in the sun with mates you cannot ask for a better Saturday
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Who gets to sit on Simon's shiny new "dick" first?
I tell you what! it was a great day screwing my "dick" down to the framing! Everyone had been walking on it...
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:23 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I tell you what! it was a great day screwing my "dick" down to the framing! Everyone had been walking on it...
You have a dirty "dick" then ... is that what you're trying to say?
Old Oct 24th 2009, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
You have a dirty "dick" then ... is that what you're trying to say?
PMSL

Phyl x
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

well, we headed for Muriwai yesterday - along with LOTS of other people, TV3 and TVNZ - dunno what they were doing there, other than maybe banking a load of 'sunny public holiday' shots?!? didn't watch the news last night, so hope it wasn't anything bad!!

LO and I have been abandonded by OH today - he's off to armageddon (claims something to do with work, i have my doubts.....) think we're off the shops to get the christmas cake ingredients, then onto the beach...

Hope your weather's not been TOO bad Phyl! And Simon, can we see a pic of your completed dirty dick please??
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Weeding, weeding, weeding . Making raised beds . Renovating an old greenhouse.

Am so tempted to just leave it all and go do something more fun in the sun.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm another who drew the short straw, I'm working all weekend, although thankfully it's only 3-4 hours a day actually at work....the rest of the time I have to have my phone nearby.....and pray that it doesn't actually ring .
The other task is to catch our very skittish lambs, who have both turned out to be boys so we need to make some errm, adjustments to their anatomy. Strangely they don't seem to want to be caught, led us a merry dance yesterday & escaped with their testicles intact. Round 2 today
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I spent yesterday shopping, then made a Birthday cake for OH, pruned back the bleep, bleep griselinias on the drive (I hate these plants, they have absolutetly no merit whatsoever) & in the evening we went to the Thai in Manly with friends to celebrate OH's Birthday & then back to ours for cake .

Today, OH has been for a walk round Shakespear Regional Park whilst I had a lie-in . This afternoon we are meeting friends at a local bar. No plans for tomorrow yet but if this weather holds, I think it may be time to launch the kayaks.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomsk
I'm another who drew the short straw, I'm working all weekend, although thankfully it's only 3-4 hours a day actually at work....the rest of the time I have to have my phone nearby.....and pray that it doesn't actually ring .
The other task is to catch our very skittish lambs, who have both turned out to be boys so we need to make some errm, adjustments to their anatomy. Strangely they don't seem to want to be caught, led us a merry dance yesterday & escaped with their testicles intact. Round 2 today
Good luck for round two today
Old Oct 25th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

I ended up going to work today with a large hangover...Good weather yesterday always brings out the hangovers in my house...not sure why

Ended up only working a couple of hours today anyway...Got a full day tomorrow...It seems like everyone wants to swim at the hot pools on a bank holiday!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 12:20 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Ended up staying at home have one sick daughter been throwing up and is feeling very poorly! At least the weather is nice
Old Oct 26th 2009, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

It might only be a small 'Dick' but i've got plans to expand around the garden!!!!!

Well that's what i did this weekend...
Attached Thumbnails what're you doing with the bank hol?-dscf1490.jpg   what're you doing with the bank hol?-dscf1505.jpg   what're you doing with the bank hol?-dscf1514.jpg  
Old Oct 26th 2009, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

nice dick Simon!

weather's been a bit iffy here today - but we got the christmas cake made... well LO and OH did - i got to line the tin, though i did get a good luck stir before it went in the oven!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.