Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:11 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Smile What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone the year that they dream of - only good things in the coming year!!

I'm off to a colleague's party and I'm staying there tomorrow night, so no worries about how to get home
Hope you all have something planned and nobody is on their own.
And if you are on your own, I will raise a glass for you and wish you all the best at midnight.
Karen
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:15 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Originally Posted by karonious
First of all, I'd like to wish everyone the year that they dream of - only good things in the coming year!!

I'm off to a colleague's party and I'm staying there tomorrow night, so no worries about how to get home
Hope you all have something planned and nobody is on their own.
And if you are on your own, I will raise a glass for you and wish you all the best at midnight.
Karen
i used to stay up and watch Clive James - hadnt even thought about what we will be doing. I guess go and grab some movies and a bottle wine.

Happy new year all!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh! who knows what tomorrow will bring!!! Have wine, have beer, have wife and son and am in New Zealand. 2008 can only add to the great year for us 2007 has been.

Might just sit outside and watch the sun set on 2007 across Mana Island and the South Island... Cheers!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:38 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Ahh! who knows what tomorrow will bring!!! Have wine, have beer, have wife and son and am in New Zealand. 2008 can only add to the great year for us 2007 has been.

Might just sit outside and watch the sun set on 2007 across Mana Island and the South Island... Cheers!!
The view you have is so amazing!

We actually don't have any plans. We were invited out to a pub in town tomorrow night, but don't have a babysitter so are a tad stuck.

Last year was spent playing Trivial Pursuit with my MIL ... so that wasn't exactly the most fun. (she was living with us for 4 months while her new house was built)

I fancy a game of Risk myself this year. I'll get Australasia and sit on Indonesia.

Any of you lot are more than welcome over here, but don't expect us to drive anywhere.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Getting laid.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:58 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Getting laid.
yeah why should a statutory day be different to any other!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Himself will be working for a while as plumbers are needed in holiday season here big-time.

We are set to go to a party in Wakefield & hope to stop over the night to save the drive back. It's set to be a full house.

Trouble is that our ducklings are not at all well, so we may come back the same night to administer the anti-biotics.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

PARTY!!!!

With dancing and singing!!!! and knees up mother brown just after midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frenchy
PARTY!!!!

With dancing and singing!!!! and knees up mother brown just after midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds like the way to go!! Enjoy!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

No plans for us....small children and no babysitter so no choice really. I'll probably do grocery shopping tomorrow so maybe I'll pick up some extra little goodies... nice bottle of wine etc.....
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahB
No plans for us....small children and no babysitter so no choice really. I'll probably do grocery shopping tomorrow so maybe I'll pick up some extra little goodies... nice bottle of wine etc.....
Well, we're still undecided. Beach party or fireworks down the Mount? Which, I hasten to add, is an alcohol free zone ... But then it does ensure there's little trouble and it stays family friendly. So, one of the two.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:59 am
conquering the world!

Hi Sarah, don't seem to have caught up with you recently.
Have a great New Year and I hope all goes well with your parents' flight
Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:00 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well, we're still undecided. Beach party or fireworks down the Mount? Which, I hasten to add, is an alcohol free zone ... But then it does ensure there's little trouble and it stays family friendly. So, one of the two.
Methinks you will be going with the Bolly!!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

sarah,jacky here,having a few expats and there children over tomorrow evening,you and your family are more than welcome(child friendly here)....
Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Hi Sarah, don't seem to have caught up with you recently.
Have a great New Year and I hope all goes well with your parents' flight
Thanks! Just seem to not be online as much lately. Had some bad nights with DS who keeps getting out of his bed at stupid o'clock and I dont get back to sleep easy.... then last night the siren went off at 2.30am..... I'm off now to jump into the spa.... chat soon! Sarah x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.