Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

what you doing at Xmas

what you doing at Xmas

Old Nov 18th 2011, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what you doing at Xmas

Originally Posted by tweetweet
go for a bike ride, you should meet up with like minded folk doing the same thing
I love blasting around on'th bike but theres something about xmas day on yer todd the screems "Sad f****r"
Old Nov 18th 2011, 11:06 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Justcol
I love blasting around on'th bike but theres something about xmas day on yer todd the screems "Sad f****r"
What you trying to say? I'm happy just me and the kids with smug married friends ... it's only another day?!
Old Nov 18th 2011, 6:57 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
What you trying to say? I'm happy just me and the kids with smug married friends ... it's only another day?!
I'm married and I hate smug married friends
Old Nov 18th 2011, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'm happy just me and the kids
This year will be the first for me without my kids
I'll be happy on my bike or a beach somewhere but no kids around takes some getting used to.
Old Nov 18th 2011, 9:05 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Justcol
This year will be the first for me without my kids
I'll be happy on my bike or a beach somewhere but no kids around takes some getting used to.
That's very true. My youngest has gone to camp this weekend and I'm missing her like crazy. I'm not so bad when they go to their dad's, but it's the not having contact.

Still, if you want to borrow my kids anytime feel free ...
Old Nov 18th 2011, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

cool, I'll check my diary and get em booked in in advance !!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

liz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really niceliz_r is just really nice

This should be my last Christmas in the UK, my 6th here since moving over from Australia. Going to make the most of the cold weather while I can and make lots of Gluehwein to drink! One of my best friends from Australia is coming over with her hubby and 4 kids for a European holiday and will have Christmas lunch with us - rather than turkey and stuff I'm going to do a "traditional English roast beef and Yorkshire pudding"!!

I'm baking the Christmas cake next week - the dried fruit has been soaking in brandy since the beginning of September.

Hopefully next year I'll get home to Sydney for Christmas from Auckland, if the flights aren't too horrendously expensive, as it would be nice to spend Christmas with the family again after 7 years!