Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What are you currently listening to?

What are you currently listening to?

Old Aug 24th 2005, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future
Default What are you currently listening to?

I've got my headphones on at work (don't tell my boss) and I am bopping along to Madness / The Dangermen Sessions.

How about everybody else?

PP
x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 3:04 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What are you currently listening to?

Originally Posted by Panda_Pops
I've got my headphones on at work (don't tell my boss) and I am bopping along to Madness / The Dangermen Sessions.

How about everybody else?

PP
x
Keep flitting between Black Eyed Peas and Natalie Imbruglia, depending on my mood Can't seem to manage a full album though at the moment cos I'm so busy so I know the first 5 or so songs from them.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Keep flitting between Black Eyed Peas and Natalie Imbruglia, depending on my mood Can't seem to manage a full album though at the moment cos I'm so busy so I know the first 5 or so songs from them.
Jan,

Sounds like you've got your hands full and most of your CDs packed I guess!

Which CD is for which mood then?!

PP
x
Old Aug 24th 2005, 6:12 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Panda_Pops
Jan,

Sounds like you've got your hands full and most of your CDs packed I guess!

Which CD is for which mood then?!

PP
x
We all got to choose ten each before we packed away, then we copied them and packed the originals.

BEP plays when I'm busy - usually the Elephunk one cos it's better. And Natalie Imbruglia when the wine comes out. So I'm listening more to Natalie at the moment!

BEP are doing Christchurch on 6th October, the day we exchange and have got a definite completion date I'll be on the net getting my tickets!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:41 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

James Blunt and Coldplay with a bit of Nina Simone.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:47 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

Ipods are the future!!

Green Day, The Killers, James Blunt and U2. With a smattering of Elvis and the Walrus of love himself, Barry White.....How you doin'?
Old Aug 24th 2005, 7:57 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

I've been singing along all day to Pink (naturally!!), Anastasia, Faith Hill, Delta Goodrem, Darren Hayes (ex-Savage Garden) and James Blunt...
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
I've been singing along all day to Pink (naturally!!), Anastasia, Faith Hill, Delta Goodrem, Darren Hayes (ex-Savage Garden) and James Blunt...
Good taste! Though Anastasia starts to remind of the dentist drill after a bit. Saw Pink in concert, she was fabulous, but incredibly rude. Have also seen Savage Garden, were fantastic and Darren Hayes is even more beautiful in person. Faith Hill - wonderful woman if only she'd give me her husband. James Blunt - don't you just want to mother the bloke! He always looks scared stiff.

My son has got into jazz big style, and I hate it! If he's not listening to it he's playing it. It drives me crazy!

I regret packing away my Motown, may have to do the unspeakable and open a box .......
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:54 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Good taste! Though Anastasia starts to remind of the dentist drill after a bit. Saw Pink in concert, she was fabulous, but incredibly rude. Have also seen Savage Garden, were fantastic and Darren Hayes is even more beautiful in person. Faith Hill - wonderful woman if only she'd give me her husband. James Blunt - don't you just want to mother the bloke! He always looks scared stiff.

My son has got into jazz big style, and I hate it! If he's not listening to it he's playing it. It drives me crazy!

I regret packing away my Motown, may have to do the unspeakable and open a box .......
Darren Hayes - Insatiable...my all time favourite song ever in the whole wide world...
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:09 pm

Darren Hayes - Insatiable...my all time favourite song ever in the whole wide world...
Walk of Life by Dire Straits - always makes me smile.

Where Is the Love by Black Eyed Peas - fantastic! Sums up the times we live in.

Ain't Got No (I Got Life) by Nina Simone - have this as my ring tone, love it.

But song of the moment is How Bad Do You Want It by Tim McGraw. Says everything about the changes we're making.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:14 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Julie Roberts

Nirvana

Pearl Jam
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:24 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I just love Nina Simone - full stop!! I walked down the aisle to
feeling good.

This thread has made me go on a download frenzy!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:28 pm
A land far far away

OMG hes great - i'd never even heard of him!!

OOO bigger download frenzy!!

and hes LOVEY!!

Last edited by pixi-dust; Aug 24th 2005 at 9:33 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:20 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
OMG hes great - i'd never even heard of him!!

OOO bigger download frenzy!!

and hes LOVEY!!
Did you download Insatiable P-D???
Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Trawling through the stuff I have not heard for a while and dug out Gary Numan. The sun is out and it looks warm through the windows so I may go for the Beach Boys or The Eagles both these artists make me think of summer.

Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.