Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What would you have packed in your flight luggage?

What would you have packed in your flight luggage?

Old May 7th 2014, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What would you have packed in your flight luggage?

Hello All

I am trying to take my mind off waiting for the outcome of our telephone interview by thinking of what would be suitable to take in our flight luggage. I know we maybe living out of a case for some time whilst waiting for container contents to arrive. It maybe a completely premature thread but need to focus on something positive and hopefully humorous.
I have just been told I can't take Yorkshire tea bags and Marmite. I tired Veggie mite and the tea when we were in NZ and they are fine but would like to ween myself off slowly.....
Old May 7th 2014, 10:56 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you have packed in your flight luggage?

Originally Posted by Dandy du2
Hello All
I have just been told I can't take Yorkshire tea bags and Marmite. I tired Veggie mite and the tea when we were in NZ and they are fine but would like to ween myself off slowly.....
whoever told you that does not know what they are talking about. we bought both and had no problems as have many others, declared them when asked and they just waved us through
this thread maybe useful http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=luggage
Old May 8th 2014, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Most commercially prepared foods are fine
Old May 8th 2014, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

My enamel roasting dishes...left OH in the UK with the packers and they forgot to pack them
Old May 8th 2014, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Dandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandy du2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
whoever told you that does not know what they are talking about. we bought both and had no problems as have many others, declared them when asked and they just waved us through
this thread maybe useful http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=luggage
It was my husband Mrs F!!! He said he doesn't want any incidents with the Marmite and Teabags in the luggage.
It has happened to us before, his sister moved to the Czech Republic about 20 years ago and asked us to take over Branston Pickle (you can guess what happened.....)
Old May 8th 2014, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Also Thanks Mrs F for the link, I am reading it now with a pen and pencil. Loads of useful stuff!