Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What can you see out of the window?

What can you see out of the window?

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 5:21 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can you see out of the window?

oooh my view has changed. I now have about 300 starlings (icky nasty birds) sitting in the trees across the road (Victoria Street).
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:03 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
oooh my view has changed. I now have about 300 starlings (icky nasty birds) sitting in the trees across the road (Victoria Street).
Don't you love it when they swarm?
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

I can see rain and rain and rain and rain, can anybody else see it??????
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jueinnz
No, sunny here, need some rain though to make the grass grow
Attached Thumbnails What can you see out of the window?-dscf0023.jpg  
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:07 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to be able to see rain from my office, I don't have any windows, and only two very small lights, its a very dark place

Adie
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Its been really lovely weather in Wellington this week and I took a picture of the view outside my office and sent it to my friends and family back home. For me it was another of those "yup, I live here now" moments :-)

Lets have some fun and share pix of whatever you can see out of the window from your place of work.
the view from Pastoral House?

oh..no... I don't think so. ...my mistake..

Just across from the Pastoral House there's a bar (my favourite) Occidental....

I only have a picture of my desk at work - (we are not allowed to take pictures anywhere inside the office :curse: Why?!!! - Weird, eh? Security reasons??) but I get a view of Beehive (backyard) and Parliament Buildings from my desk of the outside - nothing fancy

Last edited by crap coffee; Feb 23rd 2008 at 3:55 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

here.... just so much rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain !

I am soaking wet after feeding chickens!!!!!!!!!!!

can't even go out to buy my favourite Fruit Pound Cake because it's too dangerous to drive outside

Sucks!

Power lines were blown down and we had a blackout of several hours - I was starving............!

frequent power cuts in Auckland :curse:

Last edited by crap coffee; Feb 23rd 2008 at 2:42 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:01 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
I would like to be able to see rain from my office, I don't have any windows, and only two very small lights, its a very dark place

Adie
They keep you well locked up then.

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I get a view of Beehive (backyard) and Parliament Buildings from my desk of the outside - nothing fancy
here.... just so much rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain !

Power lines were blown down and we had a blackout of several hours - I was starving............!

frequent power cuts in Auckland :curse:
Do you need to update your location, Libby? Are you up in AKL for a prolonged period of time? Are you enjoying it?...
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:08 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Maz;5972035]They keep you well locked up then.

I'll post some pictures of my cell, just as soon as I can smuggle the camera in and out
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
They keep you well locked up then.

Do you need to update your location, Libby? Are you up in AKL for a prolonged period of time? Are you enjoying it?...
No...Maz....

My job is in Welly...cr*p long working hours :curse:

Last edited by crap coffee; Feb 23rd 2008 at 4:13 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:19 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
I'll post some pictures of my cell, just as soon as I can smuggle the camera in and out
Heh... yeah I'm not sure how much I'm really allowed my camera at work, but I'll just say - telling the truth - that my family wants to see where I work. Which they do.

No...Maz....

My job is in Welly...cr*p long working hours :curse:
But you say you're in Auckland. I'm confused (easily done)
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz

But you say you're in Auckland. I'm confused (easily done)
yes I am now. ...............
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, I'll try to remember to take my camera to work.

Maz, I am looking forward to .... (hope you don't get into trouble with your boss -- I did oh, man)

lovexx........

Last edited by crap coffee; Feb 23rd 2008 at 4:46 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:44 am
Maz

Maz, I am looking forward to ....

lovexx........
Uh...?
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Its still raining, raining,raining,raining........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.