Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

What to buy for......

What to buy for......

Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:42 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default What to buy for......

Mothers Day ???????

Any suggestions for what to buy for my MIL for Mothers Day??

Bear in mind that she really is the woman who has everything and this is hopefully our last Mothers Day in the UK (please God!!).

She's in her 60's but quite a modern 60
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to buy for......

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Mothers Day ???????

Any suggestions for what to buy for my MIL for Mothers Day??

Bear in mind that she really is the woman who has everything and this is hopefully our last Mothers Day in the UK (please God!!).

I'm selling some GORGEOUS candles at the minute ... especially for Mother's Day but you already knew that hehe

Seriously though, I dunno !!! I just got my mum some candle accessory she really liked lol. Hmm.....

A framed photo of you all ..... ??

sorry I haven't helped much!

Michelle xx
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:51 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I'm selling some GORGEOUS candles at the minute ... especially for Mother's Day but you already knew that hehe
Cheeky!!! But worth a try
Seriously though, I dunno !!! I just got my mum some candle accessory she really liked lol. Hmm.....

A framed photo of you all ..... ??
Bought a digital one for Xmas
sorry I haven't helped much!
Bl**dy Useless Woman!!!
Michelle xx
Sarah x
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! You foiled my plan

How about a Nintendo Wii ?! It's modern and will keep her fit and energetic !!! World's greatest invention!

Sorry - my mum is easily pleased! And MIL wouldn't get the steam from my ......................

Michelle xx
Old Mar 9th 2007, 7:58 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Damn! You foiled my plan

How about a Nintendo Wii ?! It's modern and will keep her fit and energetic !!! World's greatest invention!

Sorry - my mum is easily pleased! And MIL wouldn't get the steam from my ......................

Michelle xx

That would be very very funny to watch but think We might need to have the paramedics standing by!!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:03 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

When is Mother's Day in the UK? My Mum has flowers from my brother in March (whenever it is) and from me in May, when they do it in the US.
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:05 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
When is Mother's Day in the UK? My Mum has flowers from my brother in March (whenever it is) and from me in May, when they do it in the US.

Next Sunday Hun x
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah

Point of reference...............60 is still very young and provided one has an active sex life.....................even younger!

On a slightly separate note, now at post 900 what a complete and utter waste of time.............surely I have more better things to do than contribute to this very shallow website?
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:22 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Point of reference...............60 is still very young and provided one has an active sex life.....................even younger!
Yours must be fantastic then judging by the rest of this post!!!

On a slightly separate note, now at post 900 what a complete and utter waste of time.............surely I have more better things to do than contribute to this very shallow website?
But think how much richer this place is with your contribution!!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 11:42 pm
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: What to buy for......

If she likes gardening how about some seeds, or an already planted pot.

You could try the Boots Sanctuary skincare gift bag rrp £12 http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1040519

also if you buy another sanctuary product at the same time you should be able to get a free weekend bag (see below) worth £10 for free (could always give that to her as well or give it to her for her birthday)
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1041386
Old Mar 10th 2007, 6:41 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I know.........perfume
Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:11 am
UK, NZ and SA User

leaseuk is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: What to buy for......

Jack - that picture is just not you!

Please change it back - soon!

I got such a fright when I looked at this post.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 8:55 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I know.........perfume
She's probably got more of it than even you!!!
Old Mar 11th 2007, 8:57 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leaseuk
If she likes gardening how about some seeds, or an already planted pot.
Garden looks like something out of Kew
You could try the Boots Sanctuary skincare gift bag rrp £12 http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1040519

also if you buy another sanctuary product at the same time you should be able to get a free weekend bag (see below) worth £10 for free (could always give that to her as well or give it to her for her birthday)
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...tionid=1041386
Lease
Do you work for Boots by any chance??? We actually bought some Sanctuary stuff for her a couple of years ago, & it's not been opened !!
Old Mar 11th 2007, 8:59 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Come on girls think original!!!

What would you like as a present for Mothers Day???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.