Reload this Page >

Whanganui, New Plymouth....

Whanganui, New Plymouth....

Old May 12th 2016, 10:15 pm
Just Joined

SimpsonA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whanganui, New Plymouth....

Or somewhere else?

Jobs are being offered all over the place, how can you choose which area to go to? they all look ace!
I guess we will have to try our best to choose by reading webpages and move around when we move over but if any of you can offer a bit of advice that would be nice
Old May 12th 2016, 11:19 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whanganui, New Plymouth....

Originally Posted by SimpsonA
Or somewhere else?

Jobs are being offered all over the place, how can you choose which area to go to? they all look ace!
I guess we will have to try our best to choose by reading webpages and move around when we move over but if any of you can offer a bit of advice that would be nice
I used to flat (circa 2006/7) with a bunch of junior doctors that worked at Taranaki Base and they sure liked to party. New Plymouth is highly underrated.
Old May 13th 2016, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

New Plymouth over Wanganui any day of the week

(I still don't recognize the h)
Old May 18th 2016, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

My friend is a consultant at Whanganui Hospital and is really happy working and living there. They are originally from the UK.
Gill
Old May 18th 2016, 11:33 am
Just Joined

SimpsonA is an unknown quantity at this point

thats good to know, my wife Annalee has had a skype interview and has been offred a job at whanganui hopspital