Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

WhaaaaaHay....We done it!!!!!!!!

WhaaaaaHay....We done it!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Talking WhaaaaaHay....We done it!!!!!!!!

I've just received an email from my case manager at NZIS in London. She has told me that our Applications were approved yesterday and are currently being returned by special delivery.

I have informed my employer, who are being very kind and booking the flights, We will hopefully be leaving in 2 weeks.

See you all soon, and thanks to all for all your help and input.

Cheers

Garry & Family
Old Jun 28th 2007, 2:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WhaaaaaHay....We done it!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by garryhg
I've just received an email from my case manager at NZIS in London. She has told me that our Applications were approved yesterday and are currently being returned by special delivery.

I have informed my employer, who are being very kind and booking the flights, We will hopefully be leaving in 2 weeks.

Cheers

Garry & Family
Congratulations
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough

Cheers

Garry & Family
WELL DONE!! We hope to be following soon...just waiting for house to sell and job offer to find its way to OH. Where are you guys heading to? Wish you good luck, how exciting!!!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 3:28 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Garry & family!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi gazzer thanks everyone.were moving to cockle bay,in the north island.garrys got good job in aucklkand city hospital,im a hairdresser hope to get work when i go out,but going to concentrate on getting kids settled first before looking for work.be nice to put face to people weve been speaking to.its wierd you feel like your going through the whole process with everyone,its nice to see everyone reaching there goals.role on the summer so we can get in our pool
Old Jun 28th 2007, 5:54 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Hey then, c'mon down!

Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Suicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to allSuicide Sheep is a name known to all

Cheers

Garry & Family
Many congrats Garry I hope that everything works out well for you and yours

Mrs SS
Old Jun 28th 2007, 6:57 pm
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Congratulations and have a great trip over. Are you coming straight through or are you stopping somewhere first?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:14 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Flippin' heck.... that was quick!

Congratulations
Old Jun 28th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
2 weeks will fly by and be a blur, you'll be down under before you know it. Best wishes in your new life.
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

dicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nicedicknlyn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Boopy
Congrats!
.... you'll be down under before you know it.
Isn't that what Rachel Hunter said to Rod Stewart?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough

How come we are still hearing faint sounds of I am sailing I am sailing???
Old Jun 28th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Congratulations!
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Oh well done.
Dont forget to let us all know when you are starting with the hairdressing! I need a new one. Do you think you will do it from home? If so, will we pay extra for a cocktail by the pool whilst you work your magic?
Old Jun 28th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Good luck with your move

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.