Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're - quite literally - off to NZ!!!!

We're - quite literally - off to NZ!!!!

Old Jan 13th 2007, 4:13 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're - quite literally - off to NZ!!!!

Toni and I are, right now, sat in Heathrow Termional 3's departure lounge.

We really are! Parents have been waved off, teares have been shed over sister's, nieces and nephews have been kissed and cuddled, the house has FINALLY (fingers crossed!) been let out.

After all of the past month's upheaval, it IS actually real.

We're leaving the UK, to go and live in Christchurch!

OH MY GOD!!! :scared:

Watch out CC, we hope you're ready for the Essex invasion. S'pose I'd better change my sig' soon!

Look forward to meeting all fellow BEP's who'll be at the meet'n'greet on the third of Feb, and will hopefully be online before then to let you know how the first few days have been for us.

All the best, and wish us luck!

Wiz

Last edited by Wiz'n'Ton; Jan 13th 2007 at 4:15 pm. Reason: Missed out a rather important word in the title!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 4:26 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're - quite literally - off to NZ!!!!

Woo hoo! How exciting!!! Many many congratulations! Don't forget to have the odd on the plane. Hope all goes well with your flights, and check in when you can!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 6:57 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time and let us know how you both are getting on - so exciting

Georgina & Andy
Old Jan 13th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton

We really are! Parents have been waved off, teares have been shed over sister's, nieces and nephews have been kissed and cuddled, the house has FINALLY (fingers crossed!) been let out.

Watch out CC, we hope you're ready for the Essex invasion. S'pose I'd better change my sig' soon!

Look forward to meeting all fellow BEP's who'll be at the meet'n'greet on the third of Feb, and will hopefully be online before then to let you know how the first few days have been for us.

Wiz

good luck, hope all goes well
Old Jan 13th 2007, 9:31 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy your new life.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 9:51 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow....what fantastic news and how exciting.

keep us posted and all the very best to you all
Mandie
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Wiz
As you will be here by time you read this...

"WELCOME TO NZ" HOPE ITS EVERYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck & welcome to NZ. I hope you had a good flight.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:47 am

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the posts people. First leg over (phnar ), and we're now blitzing the duty free's and free internet here in Singapore.

I bloody love this airport. Showers, a Spa, free stuff everywhere. WHAT a difference from LGW or LHR!

Flight was fine, but as usual on long-haul, sleep evaded me, so I feel somewhat knackered. Hopefully we'll catch up a bit during our wait here - 6 hrs - before the final stretch to Auckland.

NZ really IS a long way from home, isn't it?

More soon I'm sure, and thanks again for the positive vibes. Think I'll go and search out a morning pint or 2

Wiz'n'Ton
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:04 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

All the best out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:41 am

Now in departure lounge, letting the 'me first' mob queue up to board, whilst we watch in amusement.

Next stop NZ.

Zero sleep since 08:00 Sat, uk time! The jet lag is gonna be a killer!

See you soon,

A Very Excited Wiz
Old Jan 14th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Now in departure lounge, letting the 'me first' mob queue up to board, whilst we watch in amusement.

Next stop NZ.

See you soon,

A Very Excited Wiz
Congrats from me and Karonious

Apologies but

ASIATIC FOR EMPEROR
Old Jan 14th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck hope you got some sleep on the last leg of your journey.
Let us know how you settle down.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Next stop NZ.

See you soon,

A Very Excited Wiz
Good Luck to you both as you embark on a whole new life

I wish you all the best

PS jet lag is most definitely a killer, but it will all be worth it
Old Jan 14th 2007, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NZ!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.